Chapter 4

As we got home, I walked hurriedly into my room and got my favorite teddy which Toff gave me at my 7th birthday. I never let anyone touch it except for me. I felt like missing him immediately. As days passed, I still felt the same way I felt about Toff.

I want the days to go faster for me to finally receive a great news that he’s finally going to their vacation house.  Weeks passed, he still leaves me his messages at a time. But he suddenly stopped sending me texts for 2 days. I just thought he was busy, but it lasted for a week. So I decided to call him and I failed to get and answer and he’s phone wasn’t even ringing. But I still can see him tweeting and updating his fans about what happening with him.

I felt really bad about it.  Why is he like that? Maybe he’s not the Toff I know anymore. Maybe now his loves his fame and fans more than me.

But who could blame him anyway?  I’m just a simple girl. He’s a guy who’s always at the spotlight. Then I faced the living room and decided to sit at the couch and turned the TV on. Guess what? He’s at the talk show being interviewed by the famous talkshow host. Well the interview went well  until the host asked about Toff’s love life.

He answered he has someone in his heart by now. I smiled and almost jumped . Maybe he’ll not reveal my name in public but just describe how happy he is with me. Eeeeek! :”> My face blushed. And the host asked who the lucky girl is. “Well, she’s  actually here with me.” He replied. “Well can we see her?”  She asked. “All of you already knows her actually. Then Angelie Collins appeared and sat beside where Toff was sitting.

I turned the fucking television off.  I rushed through my bedroom and burst out into tears. I felt stupid and idiot for believing a guy who’s completely playing with my poor humble heart. Why could he do this to me? He’s not the Toff I know anymore! He’s now a complete famous asshole, good for nothing bastard for me.

After what happened I promise not to think of him again so I quickly deactivated my Twitter account and changed my number so he won’t be able to contact me. But I forgot to tell mom about it so she still has her communication with Toff’s mom.

It’s a little hard for me. So I just told my mom not tell what happened to Toff’s mom. 3 days after, mom told me that Toff called her mom to ask my mother what’s going on with me but I told my mom not to tell them so my didn’t respond.

A few weeks later, Rick Chaster, a director from New York, which is one of my dad’s big time best buds, called us up to tell that he needs a new face a a new show in New York and asked us if he can get me as his new  talent. Well since it’s summer and I’ve got nothing to do and mom wants me to be happy after my depression to Toff plus I’m almost eighteen, my parent’s agreed. Uncle Rick promised to take care of me and to shoulder every expenses I’ll be spending and all the security and so on..

When I got to my new place at New York, Mr. Chaster rented a condo for me to live in together with a Personal Assistant, two body guards and a maid to do the chores. I’m almost living in a princess like life. And I really felt happy about it. I started having pictorials, interviews, tapings and guestings for the first month of my stay. I’m like an instant celebrity with his quick discovery of me.

Of course I have been through acting workshops and lessons first for weeks but they were amazed to see me acting like a pro. Maybe because I already had workshops when I was younger and I already practiced my socializing skills with my amateur hosting jobs and performances before.

I almost forgot I was in New York. Oh hey, wait. Did I said New York?? The place where Toffy Lewis, that good for nothing man, is? Then my phone rang. It was a call from Uncle Rick. He told me he’s invited to an event this coming Wednesday and wants me to be there with him for me to be able to start practicing myself being on events like that. It was my first time to be at an event with a lot of celebrities invited. I’m really excited about it.

As the day I’ve been waiting for came, my wardrobe assistant and my designer dressed me up with a glittery fuchsia pink colored gown with matching silver-strapped glass heels. My hair was curled perfectly and my make up was done beautifully. I looked at a full sized mirror to see how do I look and I was surprised that I almost didn’t recognize my self. I looked beautiful. Well, make ups a really good transformer huh.

As I hopped in the limo outside the building of my condo, I felt so excited yet nervous about this event. Good thing Uncle Rick and his wife was there at the limo to make me feel comfortable. Then after 20 minutes of ride, we finally got into the venue where I saw a red carpet, a lot people outside, guards of course, familiar faces or celebrities and many more as the door of the limo opened. I was escorted by Mr. Chaster  at the red carpet.

When we finally entered the place and he left me there to roam around and to talk to other celebrities and directors, I made my self socialized with other celebrities by having a chit chat with them. It felt really good. I decided to go to the powder room to go check out my face and to retouch a bit. As I go out the powder room, I accidentally bumped onto someone which happened to be Toff. Oh well I know it’s not impossible to see him there. What can I say, he’s a famous celebrity anyway.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Lemme stop here for now :) What do you think will happen after that? Please don't hate me for this chapter. xD next part's gonna be more exciting. leave your comments/vote/fan so i'll be inspired to upload the next part after those :)) thanks for reading! :* my new sissie @ Fanganator made me smile a while ago. that's why i'm on the mood to upload :)) sorry for mistakes! i'll be fixing them when have time! xx