Chapter 3

Saturday approached. I am very excited to go to their place that I almost forgot my things before hoping at our car. It’s almost 1 and a half  hour drive so I texted him.

“Toffy! We’re on our way~! So excited to see yah laterrr!”

He replied. “Yes, yes, me either! You guys take care! I’ll wait for you.”

We finally arrived at their place. I saw his mom and dad standing at the front door with him. Aunt Mary still looked the same. Still beautiful with her blonde hair pinned at the side. His father Uncle Tim, also still looks the same, except for the new color of his hair as his white hairs started peeking up on his head.

They walked to come near us as we parked our car at the parking lot. Toff hugged me as his hello of course. They led us the way inside. While our parents are busy talking and greeting each other, Toff held my hand asked me to go with him so he can show me around.

Well the house really looked great and huge for the four of them. It almost looked like a mansion for a vacation house. It’s a two storey white and blue accented house with 5 bedrooms. It’s really amazing. The place was with green grass outside with colorful flowers at the garden. And as you walk by, you’d be able to see the view of the swamp and the relaxing woods.

Toff walked with me around and we stopped at sat at a log near the swamp. We watched the sunset and I actually remembered the last time we did that. Then his iphone vibrated to notify that he received a voicemail. It was a from Angelie. An actress from New York. He played the message.

“Hey babe, I’m going to the studio to have a pictorial for a magazine. When are you going here again? Oh I miss you so much you know. I love you. “

I felt so small when I heard that. Why am I acting like this? Why do I feel jealous? Why do I still live up to what he told me before when we were still kids? I should have not lived to his words before. I was so stupid. I really felt a sudden pang of sadness as I bowed my head down. Then he looked at me.

“Hey, it’s not what you think Rissey, Angelie is-“ I didn’t listened at him and I ran away from where we were sitting quickly and went to the guest room his mom prepared for me.

He chased after me but he failed to stop me. I sat don at the sofa near my bed at cried there. I heard Toff’s mom knocking at the door and I quickly wiped away my tears and opened it.

“Clarisse my dear, Toff wants to talk to you. He told me about what happened earlier. But will you let him explain first? You see, Angelie Collins is not her girlfriend. Angelie wants to be with Toff before. But Toff doesn’t want Angelie. Well, he’s there staying at his room. He looks really sad and almost screamed awhile ago. Go talk to him please.”

So I walked through his room and he quickly got up and walked near me.

“Your Mom told me everything a while ago. I’m sorry I acted like that. I didn’t even know why did I.” He smiled and hugged me.

The feeling was so strange. I felt warm with his arms wrapped against my body. And my heart was beating so fast. Then he looked straight at my eyes

. “Do you remember the time when I told you I want you to be by girlfriend when we’re already at the right age?” And I nodded. “I guess it’s already the right time. We’re both seventeen already. And to tell you honestly, I admit I had girlfriends before but I’ve never been serious with them. I was still waiting for my chance to finally see you and ask you to be my girlfriend.” He said.