Chapter 15

Aunthor's note: Okay here's the 15th chapter :)

-----------------------------------

I woke up with my head still rested on Toff's chest. I stared at his face while he's sleeping. He has no  idea of much I still want to be him to be my lover again. Maybe i'll tell him soon. Not just now. For now I just want to test his love for me though I still feel it. But I guess maybe i'm just not that ready. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me looking at him. I smiled back.

"Good morning Rissey." He kissed my forehead.

"Hmmorning Toffy." I hugged him.

"How's my princess' sleep?"

"Fine because I have you beside me." I saw him blushed.

He chuckled. "I love you." My face heated up and started turning pink.

"I love you too, bestfriend." I said as I smile though I don't want to add the word 'bestfriends' when I responded. It makes my self feel guilty, honestly.  "Let's go dressed up and eat breakfast." Then he nodded.

After getting everything done, we shoved our way to school. As always, there were still some people standing outside Toff's car as we parked. It became an everyday routine for us actually. We went to our class and listened to discussion and participated at activities. The lunch bell rang and we headed on our way to cafeteria. When we finished eating our lunch, Toff and I parted our ways to walk around the campus. I went to the school's garden and found Nicole seating on the grass alone as usual.

"Hey Nicole. Zup?" 

"Nothing much. Anyway, how's you and your boyfriend, Toff? You look really good and perfect together. No wonder why many girls throw their evil glances at you. But don't mind them." She asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh, it's not us. I mean, not anymore. Even before going back to school. We're just bestfriends right now actually. Just like how we used to be before he went to New York way back many many years ago." I answered smiling. Her eyes widened.

"You gotta be kidding me Clarisse?!! That's impossible. You two should go back together. Like immediately! You are so perfect for each other. The way you both look to one another, everyone can tell you are deeply in love. You love him and he loves you. I know that and all people can sense that. Duh, don't be such a numb Rissey."

"Uh oh well I know. We still love each other more than friends. But I decided to lower down our relationship to just being bestfriends for now. Because I, I just want to maybe... You know, test his love? Or maybe i'm just not as ready as that." I mumbled.

"Not yet ready? What do you mean? Anyway, what's the reason you broke up?" She inquired. Then I told her why. "Uhh well okay, I  understand. You seemed to be really hurt by that huh. But I guess Toff really loves you."

"I know. I know."

"Then you should go tell him."