Chapter 5

"R-r-rissey?" he asked me shockingly. As I looked at him a little bit shocked too.

"Unfortunately yes Mr. Lewis."

He hugged me tightly and said: "I missed you so much babe. I don't know and care why you are here but you look gorgeously amazing."

I quickly pulled away from him and pushed him. "Get away from me, will you?! I don't need you!" I looked really evil as I said that to him.

Though deep inside I know how my heart was against by that I words and actions i've just said and done. Is this me?  Did I really told the only man in heart that I don't need him? I guess that was all because of the pain that I felt when I heard about him and Angelie. It was like still fresh in my mind. I still hurts as much as a fresh wound that I just got which couldn't be cured easily.

On the other side of my mind are pictures of Toff a while ago and how extremely hot he looks in his suit a while ago. I guess he looked better than the last time I saw him. Maybe if i'm not mad at him I will be very eager to kiss him. Why do I have to think about him the way I do? There are lots of guys around me who wants me so bad and I admit some of them looked nice and cute. But I never even tried hanging out with them. I have guy friends on my previous shool.

But they were just like my best buds and more like to treat me like their sister. And i'm happy about it. That night went great as I mingled and just talked to rising stars at New York, walked on a red carpet and really had a great time. Except for the part where I just pushed Toff away from me of course.

The next day  after the party was a pretty tough one. I had 2 scheduled shoots for the day and it was really tiring. But i'm enjoying my job and life here. After that day, my agent signed me in for a project for a single episode to be shoot about a week from now.

I'm going to play the lead role and going to be paired with a celebrity at my age. But I still have no idea about who's going be my partner so I guess it's going to be a surprise for me as we meet up with the directors and some other people that's going to be on the set. And it really is a surprise! What you guys were thinking was right. It was Toff who's going to play the other lead role and be paired with me. I was really shocked to see him at the meeting as I entered the  room with my agent. I even asked Mr. Chaster if we have entered the wrong room. But he assured me that we're not. So I really have no way out here. I just sat at my chair quietly while they were discussing about the flow of the episode's story and how the shootings will be scheduled.

I looked obviously uncomfortable and they noticed it. I can see how Toff looks at me at I time. The director just got that idea of letting me and Toff alone at the room so we can talk to each other and feel comfortable since it's our first time to work with each other. Ofcourse they don't know everything about me and Toff. We watch the people as they exited the room.

I don't know if i'll have the urge to look at him. I felt really cold when I realized that it's now only me and Toff left in the room. He stood up and walked near me. My heart was beating really fast as he come closer. He sat beside me and looked at me. There, I managed to look at him too. His face looked really amazing. I once again smelled his body's smell. The smell that i've been longing for such a very long time. The only love of my life is once again near me. I just can't stop my emotions.

"Clarisse. Now look, I know you've been hurt by the thing about me and Angelie that we're in a relationship about a month or two ago. I want to explain everything to you but it's too hard for me to do it. I hardly can't because my agent just got my phone and banned me from talking to you and other friends. I can only talk to mom and dad using her phone. I really don't have privacy. She almost made my life a living hell with that. I really want to tell mom and explain everything about it and for her to tell it to you but I can't because she's always beside me everytime i'm talking to them. That's why I asked mom how are you. But I failed to recieve a response. I just got my phone back this morning. I never loved Angelie and I will never do. It's only you Rissey. You're the only girl i'm inlove with. I promise. Please believe me. I love you." He said that with full sincerety.

And my heart almost melted as I heard the reason behind all my heartaches. "I believe in you. I trust you. I just can't take it to see pictures of you and her flashing on the television. It's seemed as though my world world would shatter into bits after seeing that. Please don't make me hurt once again. I love you too, Toff."

He moved his head closer towards mine as he held the sides of my jaw line and pressed his lips against mine then my lips respondend with his as we felt the heat of our bodies turned us up. I missed this feeling. The touch of his lips towards mine. His taste and his body pressed against mine. I can stay like this forever if I can.

Days passed and we started taking scenes of the episode. Since this isn't a movie but just a single episode, we won't be taking too long in making this. This will just take a week or two for us to finish this up. The story is about a nerdy and a handsome school hottie who fell inlove with each other though it seemed impossible for them because the guy and almost everyone in the school hates this girl. But after being paired with this girl for a practicum as a punishment, he accidentally fell for her and a sudden change happened as the girl had been maked over for a change which made her the hottest girl in the school.

The ending is going to be the part where the guy is finally announcing to everyone that he is deeply inlove with the girl and kiss her infront of them. That's the scene that we'll be taking in few minutes. Toff and I are both rested at the chairs that was placed there for us. Sometimes some people at the set seems to look at us like they smell something going on between me and Toff. The day before this, Toff just released a statement at the media that he had already broke up with Angelie. That was one of the greatest news i've ever heard.

That means we won't be issued like I stole her from Angelie. Because we still keep our relationship privately. He doesn't want me to be accused by fans like I stole him from Angelie. We'll be revealing our relationship in public maybe sooner or later. We just have to turn the heat with their fake break up thingy down first. As the director called our attention to get on the set, Toff stood and held my hand like he's telling me that we should go there walking holding my hands. Well that was cute. I felt my cheeks a little bit heat up with that manner.

The camera started rolling. We started acting. Toff portraying his character held my hands as we both go up the stage ot the gymnasium of that school where we were taking at, still playing ou roles ofcourse, he stood beside me and called for everyone's attention. He succeed in making them look at us. Then he told everyone he's completely in love with this girl beside him, which is me. I felt like everything's real. Well I know that he's inlove with me but no one knows at this time except us. Right? So, i'm just like, yeah, going with that so called "flow of emotion" thingy that's running on my mind.

Then I realized it was the moment where he'll be kissing that nerd girl which turned to be the hottest girl at the school. Ohhh! This is itt! He turned a little bit to face me and move his head closer to me just how we shared our kiss the last time. But maybe a little more different because this is for work. I felt a little nervous as the thought on my mind flashed that it wasn't only me and Toff who's going to witness this kiss.

I always feel comfortable as long as Toff's with me. So at that point, he finally pressed his lips against mine and we kissed like only it's the two of us in the place. Sh*t. Why does this scene had seemed to be so natural and real for us? I guess we've got a little carried away by our feelings that we forgot we're taking a scene. The people on the set seemed to look at us like they are all surprised to see me and him kissing so real that the director almost forgot to say the word cut and it made our kiss lasted a little more longer as he instructed us. But we didn't mind. We actually enjoyed the last day.

As the episode was aired, we've heard many feedbacks about how great that episode was. We are both happy about those comments. Few days after, we finally opened our relationship to the public. Many fans supported us. I even saw Twitter accounts and pages of me and Toff. I'm very glad about that. Finally! We are free. I love the feeling of being not afriad anymore having Toff as my boyfriend. We can now go out together. Yay! He's always giving me a ride home. Watching movies at my place or his if we have time. I always feel warm when i'm on his side. I know he's the only man for me.

        ---------------------------------------------   I'll be ending this chapter here for now. you guys watch out for the next chapter because i'm pretty sure you'll be witnessing some hardships. But don't you guys worry cause it's a part of the story. ^_^ i hope you liked this chapter. vote and leave a comment. i'll be posting the next chapter if you'll be leaving a comment and will be voting to make me happy and inspired. okay? :))))) I love you guys. Please share my story. :** Sorry for mistakes. I'll fix them as soon as i can. ^_^