Give 'Em Hell Kid

Joey's POV

Speechless. We sat there in a uncomfortable silence after Jakob being mad at us. I shouldn't have pushed him. I know what he's like, he's sensitive. It's all my fault he's angry.

Him and Alice quietly ate their food as Max and I made ours. I felt like such a bad person. I hope I hadn't ruined things between them.

Jakob looked up at me with a sad look, I don't think he knew what else to do. I knew he doesn't fall for anyone easily. So why did I tease him? Why?

"Are you finished Alice?" Jakob quietly asked, Alice gently nodded her head in reply.

"Come on sweetie" Jakob said in a quiet tone again, standing up and putting his hand out for Alice to take. They left the beach hut holding hands, but they didn't walk towards the others.

"Max, what have I done?" I shakily asked.

"You haven't done anything Joey, it's my fault..." Max said sighing.

"Max it's not your fucking fault! You didn't know Jakob was emotional when it comes to love. I did. I shouldn't have pushed him"

"Look Joey, this might sound horrible but he needs to man the fuck up. He's 15, he needs to get a grip. Stand up for himself. We were gonna find out anyway." Max said shrugging it off. Maybe he was right..

"I suppose..." I sighed, sitting down in my chair and stirring my spoon around in the bowl of cereal that Max placed in front of me.

"Cheer up, we're playing Gilman in five days" Max grinned at me. This made me a smile a little.

"Yeah" I half heartedly said.

Jakob's POV

"I didn't mean to get angry Alice, I'm sorry, Joey knows he shouldn't have pushed me like he did and that's what got to me"

"Jakey, baby it's fine. They were out of order" Alice agreed with me, we were walking to the spot where we had laid the evening before, cuddling, looking at the stars, the spot where we first kissed. We sat down and Alice rested her head on my shoulder.

"I didn't mean to ruin things..." Alice said sadly whilst sighing.

"Don't say that! You haven't ruined anything, I promise" I exclaimed trying to comfort her by placing a gentle kiss on her forehead. She cuddled in to me more making me feel a bit happier. I didn't really know what to feel. Embarrassed because I'm over sensitive? Angry at Joey because he should know when to stop? Happy because I'm with Alice? Sad because I may have ruined things for everyone? A million emotions just running through my mind.

"What time is everyone going home?" Alice quietly asked.

"We have to leave in about half an hour, dad has band practise" I informed Alice.

"Okey dokey" she adorably said.

"Will your mom be home or do you want to come to mine for the day?"

"I think mum will be home, I need to see her and check how she's coping. She's a bit of a mess" Alice said rolling her eyes.

"I would've loved to of stayed the day though, so thankyou" Alice politely added on the end, then pecking me on the lips.

"Alice, you know I really do love you"

"I know Jakob, and I love you too" Alice looked up at me and smiled, so I sent her a smile back. I leant down and kissed her on the forehead gently, then pressing our foreheads together after.

"You're beautiful Alice"

"I'm not Jakob" Alice said turning slightly red.

"You are baby, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it" I stroked her cheek.