Party Poison

Jakob's POV

My eyes flickered open as I could feel the sun was starting to appear from it's hiding spot under the sea, as it looked like that anyway. I felt a warm, small body up against mine. When I looked, I saw Alice laid on my chest, she was fast asleep, she looked so cute. My arm was around her shoulder still, but I didn't mind. I felt her every heartbeat against mine, it was perfect. I tried not to move so she didn't wake up.

With my free arm, I picked up my phone to check the time. '7:14AM' it read. I groaned when I saw this. Tilting my head up slightly, I could see everybody was still fast asleep. Probably hungover. Since I was bored, I decided to check my Instagram. I have two, one which is private and one which isn't, it's just easier as on my private one I can have the space I need from dad and Joey's fans. Not that I don't love the fans as much as they do, but sometimes, space is just needed.

Joey also has a private Instagram, purely for the same reasons. I didn't follow many people on either of my accounts, so to glide through my news feed was easy. Joey had been posting a load of photos from his private account, all of which were mug shots of everyone. There were a few of Alice and myself too, which made me smile. Every now and then I would look back at her, peacefully sleeping, hoping that she is happy with me. I don't want this to go wrong.

When I finally reached to the top of my news feed, I saw a picture of Alice and I laid asleep together cuddled up.

'Jakob and his love ;)' Joey captioned. It made me grin like an idiot, I liked it then commented 'should've used a go pro dude' purely because of my love for Go Pro's, as well as Alice. Thankfully Joey had put the photo on his private account, because I think Matt and the others would be mad...

I felt Alice stir a little then noticed her eyes reluctantly open. I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning beautiful" I whispered to her, grinning as she still tried to awake.

"Hello" she giggled quietly, snuggling into me.

"It's almost 8am" I said whilst yawning.

"Urgh it's so early"

"I know, you want some breakfast?"

"Yes please" she smiled cutely at me and sat up.

"Come on" I said standing up, putting out my hand for her to take, which she did. I pulled her up so she was now standing too.

"Oops forgot to put my pyjamas on" Alice said laughing quietly at herself because she was still in her clothes from yesterday, as was I and everybody else.

We walked hand in hand out of the gazebo area towards the beach hut as everyone else was still fast asleep. Dad always puts food in the beach but whenever we go camping as we have a stove in there.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Alice whilst opening the door for her.

"What have you got?" She asked smiling at me.

"Hmm, bacon, cereals, eggs, toast, whatever really" I said following Alice into the beach but and closing the door behind me.

"What are you having?"

"Probably a bacon sub, you want one?"

"Yes please Jakey" she grinned, I walked over to her and placed a kiss on her lips.

"Anything for you sweetie" I smiled and started cooking our breakfast.

Joey's POV

It was around 8am when I woke up because I heard whispering voices. It was Alice and Jakob. I stayed pretending I was asleep.