New Friends

English was over, it was a double lesson and it was finally break. Jakob walked me to my lesson asking me questions about how long I'd played music for etc. Thankfully, he didn't ask who my favourite band was.

Break was 20 minutes long, I hung out with Matt, Gerard and Frank, there was also a guy called Ray, he had a small afro, he was cool. Apparently he's as good as Slash on the guitar, now he must be fucking talented. The guys made me feel so welcome within their group, they all took an interest in the things I like and we just spoke about music, comics and fan fiction for ages until the next lesson bell rang.

Next I had History, which Matt walked me too. He was so lovely, and hot. Oh god I need to stop thinking that. I sat next to him and he helped me catch up on our topic, Presidents of the USA. Honestly, I didn't even know a lot about British Prime Ministers, let alone American Presidents. So it took me a while, but in the end I managed to catch up a little. Next lesson was Science. I walked to Science with Matt, who's class was next to mine. But Jakob stopped me just before I walked into Science.

"Uhh, hi Alice, I'm in the same class as Matt, I think Frank's in your class though. Urm, do you, do you wanna hang out at lunch?"

"Sure!"

"Awesome, can you wait for me right here?"

"Of course"

"Cool thanks, see you in about 40 minutes then!" Jakob said waving at me as he walked into his class.

Science went pretty quickly, I sat next to a guy named Bob. He had strawberry blonde hair, and a lip piercing, he was pretty cute. He was shy, but he was nice. He helped me through the lesson and he also liked music which was cool. It turns out he is friends with Gerard, Matt, Frank and Ray, but he had a detention at break and that's why I didn't see him.

Science finally came to an end, and I wasn't 100% sure if Jakob was actually going to wait for me or not. Was it a joke? I was getting paranoid, why? Because I love him. What am I saying? My thoughts battled in my mind until I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I looked up to see Jakob, so I hugged him back.

"You scared me!" I said as he pulled away.

"Sorry ahah.. Do you have your own lunch?"

"Yeah why?"

"Come with me!" He said excitedly.

I followed him down an empty corridor, down some stairs and into a small garden type thing. It was so nice out here, it had a bench with a small shelter over it, flowers around, it was peaceful, it was empty and it was just beautiful.

"What is this place? It's amazing" I said gawping at how stunning it is.

"It's the secret garden, no one knows about it, I come down here when I want to be alone" Jakob said as he sat on the bench, patting the space next to him for me to go and sit.

"It's, wow"

"I know right, I found it and the Janitor said I can come down here as long as I don't bring a herd of people haha, I thought you might like it down here"

"You're too right aswell, it's so pretty!"

"It's good when you want to think"

"I bet it is"

We just spoke about little things as I still took in this beautiful, secret scenery.

"So.. How you liking Cali?"

"It's great! So much better than England"

"Really? How come?"

"You don't even wanna know"

"Oh come on, I'm here to listen!"

"If you insist... I'm gonna sound like a loser, but I had no friends back there, they all hated me, they all called me a little emo fag, stuff like that" I said shrugging off the thoughts of it.

"I'm so sorry about that" Jakob said as he reached one of his arms along the back of the bench around my shoulder, he sat closer too me. Oh my god I got chills.

"I'm here if you ever need to talk"

"Me too Jakob, thankyou" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey you wanna hang out later?" Jakob asked.

"Sure I would love too!"

"How about, we go to Hot Topic, go for a milkshake then you can have dinner at mine?"

"I would love too, jee thanks Jake" I said extatically, this means I can't fangirl at his house oh god.

"Yay! My dad has a top like yours haha"

"I know haha"

"He'll think you're cool, I know he will"

"Really? Not many people get that as a first impression of me"

"Well I did, my dad will, Joey will and Adie will, even Rocky and Cleo!"

"I can't wait to meet them all! Do you mind if we go to mine first so I can drop my school bag off and grab some money?" By 'I can't wait to meet them all' I'm practically exploding inside.

"I'm paying, but you can drop your school bag off!"

"You can't pay for it all!"

"Yes I can" he said grinning at me.

"Dude."

"Girl. That sounds weird haha"

We laughed for a while and then ate our lunch.

"We have 10 minutes until we gotta go to music, can I work with you?" Jakob asked to work with me in music?!

"Sure I'd love too" I tried keeping it cool.

"Sweet, do you mind playing piano and I'll play guitar?"

"That sounds like fun!"