{Chapter 14} 'Yeah, I know. And I love you, too."

Bri's POV

"I told you Greg had a crush on Bri." Donald laughs. I pull away from Greg and roll my eyes at the rest of the boys. "Shut up." I blush lightly. Greg smiles at me and I smile back. "Okay, Bri, as much as we love having you here," Jesse puts a hand on my back and continues, "We have to practice. And I believe you have practice, too." My eyes widen. "Shit, you're right. I'll see you guys later. Bye." I kiss Greg's cheek and he looks up at me when I stand. "Bye." He almost whispers. The boys smile at me when I walk past them and out the door to Bella rehearsals.

When I get there, I see Beca, Aubrey, and Chloe standing there talking. They look at me when I walk in the door. "Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late, I was at the Treble house calming Greg down." I explain and put my bag down. "Greg?" Aubrey raises her eyebrows. "Oh, my God. I'm so sorry, but I might as well admit it now." I take a deep breath and squeeze my eyes shut. "I've been seeing Greg since Regionals. I understand if you want me to leave and I-" Aubrey cuts me off.

"Bri, it's fine. I think you guys are cute." Aubrey states smiling. "Oh, thank you. I'm sorry I was so secretive about it." I apologize. "It's alright. We figured it was someone on the Trebles, but Greg is probably the most respectful, so I'm glad it's him." Chloe shares. "Initiation Night kind of proved it though." She adds. The girls start piling in a few at a time, and we begin to practice.

Chloe and Aubrey start us off with their solos, and we go through the dance moves, until it's my solo. I recommended this song to Beca because it's Greg's favorite song. I wanted to sing this, in a way, to him, just to thank him for everything he's done for me this year. After practicing a few times, we take a break for five minutes. I recovered faster than everyone else, so I mess around. I do a round off, back-handspring, into a back aerial. 

"Woah, Bri, how did you do that?" Beca wonders, clearly amazed. "My mom put me in dance and gymnastics when I was younger, and it stuck through high school." I shrug. "You need to show some of that off during the performance." Beca says seriously. "If it's okay with you, I can add some in when we practice next." I offer. "Yeah, that's great." Beca agrees.We practice again, and I add a few runs and stunts in during the available parts. "That was amazing! You have to add that in during the performance." Chloe shakes her head smiling. "That's fine with me." I smile back. We're totally going to win.

||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||

"Greg?" I question in surprise when Greg shows up on my 'doorstep.' "Can I come in?" He asks. I step to the side, and he walks in. Only then do I realize his busted lip and bruised jaw. "Oh, my God, Greg, what happened?" I place a hand on the unharmed side of his face. "That guy called you a whore again." He tenses under my hand. "Greg, you don't have to get yourself beat up because of me." 

He smirks before responding, "Don't worry. He got the worse end of it." "Okay, let's get you cleaned up." I grab his hand and pull him into the bathroom. Greg sits on the counter and looks down at me. I pull the first aid kit out of the drawer under him and place it on one side of the counter. Pulling a cotton swab, and peroxide, I hear Greg groan. "That shit burns." He complains. "But it will keep the cut from getting infected." I look at him.

He winces when I dab the cotton swab on his lip. "I'm sorry." I kiss his cheek before continuing. Finishing a few minutes later, Greg pouts. "Now, you have to kiss it better." I laugh and press and light kiss to his lips. "There, all better." He jumps off of the sink and walks with me to my bed, where he falls backwards and closes his eyes. "Your bed is so comfortable." I laugh at his statement. "I know."He then sits up and puts his back against the wall, then pulling me on top of him. My legs straddle his waist, and he smirks up at me. 

"I love you." I smile down at him. "I love you, too." I connect our lips, and he kisses back immediately. The kiss deepens and he tightens his grip on my waist. He disconnects his mouth a few minutes later, and puts his lips on my jaw. "Greg." I moan quietly, earning smile from him. He continues for a few moments, then presses our lips back together. This time, my hands travel to his neck, and the back of his head. My right hand combs through his hair and tugs on the ends, making him groan into my mouth. It gets a little heated, but we eventually stop, and pull out a movie to watch. "I really love you, you know." Greg turns to face me.

"Yeah, I know. And I love you, too."