{Chapter 7} 'Hands off!'

Bri's POV

We make our way to the lobby of the Regionals venue. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, buddy. Are you looking for what I think you're looking for?" An older man's voice sounds through the room. "Yeah, a fight? You looking for a fight?" Bumper asks the man. Great, another thing I have to get him out of. "Please, please say you're looking for a fight." Another man begs as the other Trebles begin to encourage Bumper. Greg turns around and locks eyes with me. "What's going on?" I mouth to him. "I don't even know." He answers shrugging. "I would, I would fight him, but I-I tore a quad in the midst of the dance." Bumper makes an excuse. "Hey, are we doing this or what? Hit me." Another man commands to Jesse. "What?" Jesse questions. "Let's get it on!" A darker skinned man pushes a few of the boys out of the way- Greg included- and pushes Donald into a wall.

Amy grunts and makes a fist. Chloe catches her and stops her before she does anything. "I've wrestled crocodiles and dingos' simultaneously." Amy tells Beca and I. "Hit me as hard as you can." The man with Jesse begins to beg for Jesse to hurt him. "I'm just gonna, I'm just gonna check on them." Beca walks down the stairs. "The kraken has been unleashed." Amy wraps her hand around my wrist and pulls me with her. "You're coming, too." And she walks down the stairs. She then rushes to the scene of chaos, with me trying to get her off my wrist. "Amy, we're still in heels. Stop it! Get off. Whoa!" I almost fall when she stops abruptly and lets me go.

"Hey!" Beca gets to the guy with Jesse and punches him in the face. The one with Bumper turns to me and grabs my arm. "Hands off!" I yell and strike him right in the nose. I then make him fall to the ground by kneeing him in the 'Family Jewels' as I like to call them. "Whoa, Bri. Since when could you do that?" Unicycle questions me. "I've always been able to. Your lucky you didn't try to play that," I gesture to the man on the ground, "game with me." I turn to face the destruction and Greg wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me into him side. "Feel the fat power!" Amy grabs the Trebles' trophy. "Amy, no!" I run to where her and Beca are standing, fighting over the trophy. "Fat Amy, kick me in the balls!" The guys that Beca punched was know kneeling on the ground.

Amy kicks him and I smile with a light, "Ooh." disappearing from my mouth. "Give me the sharp weapon, I want to put it up him butt!" Amy tries to steal the trophy from Beca. Hands appear on my waist and pull me backwards. I turn and see Greg standing there still looking at the fight. "Ooh, cherry on top." The guy on the ground turns on all fours. The next 'scene' seems to happen in slow-motion. The trophy is broken, and one part is flung into a window. A hand is put on my back and I bury my face into Greg's chest. Greg secures his arms completely around me and I can feel his cheek on the top of my head, facing away from the window. Everyone bolts. "I'll see you later." Greg kisses my temple before running off with the rest of the Trebles. I jog back to the Bellas' and we go back to the bus when a police officer comes toward Beca. This is not good.

||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||

I walk into the Cafe on campus and see Greg already seated. "Hey." I sit down opposite him in the booth. "Hey, babe." He smiles at me. "You have to stop calling me that." I state. "Why?" Greg wonders, confused. "Because your girlfriend is going to come after me if she ever finds out you say that." I explain. "I don't have a girlfriend." He laughs. "What?" I say in disbelief. "Yeah, I'm not lying." He tells me. "You're a Treblemaker and have literally every girl who knows about collegiate a Capella falling at your feet." He rolls his eyes at my comment.

"What about you, won't your boyfriend be jealous when he finds out that you've been talking to me?" Greg inquires. "I'm actually single, too." I look down. "How is that even possible?" He furrows his eyebrows. "It must be possible if it's happening." I look up at him and see that he's smirking.

"Well, this works out in my favor. You're single, I'm single." Greg begins. I think I know where this is going. "Brianna Holtzer. Would you do me the honor of allowing me to become you boyfriend?" Greg requests. I smile widely before answering. "Yes." I nod my head quickly. "Really?" Greg's eyes bulge out of his head. I nod again and he stands up. His arms wrap around me in a hug. He lifts me from my seat, spinning me around. We hug for a few more minutes, then sit back down to continue talking.

We talk for a little while longer, then he walks me back to my dorm room. "I'll see you tomorrow." I look up at him. "Yeah, I'll see you." He leans down and connects our lips for a quick kiss. We exchange goodbyes and he walks back down the hall. I enter the dorm room and slide down the now closed door.

I'm in deep.