{Chapter 3} 'No, I just think that you're really drunk.'

Bri's POV

"Ladies, welcome to Aca-Initiation night. Prepare to soften the beach." Aubrey walks down further into the midst of all the a Capella groups. "Hi, I just wanted to thank you for joining." Chloe spins me around. "We really could use a voice like your's." She puts her face really close to mine. "And I think we're going to be really good friends." She shares. "Yeah? Well, I think so, too." I smiles at her. "I'm gonna go. You probably have some boy to talk to." Her eyes light up and I scoff, "Yeah, righ-"

"Oh, as if on cue." She quickly turn me around and runs away. I notice Greg standing right in front me. "Hey." I greet him shocked. I didn't think he would be right there. "So, either I'm really drunk, or you're a Barden Bella." He jokes. "No, I just think that you're really drunk." I laugh. "You know what I think?" He stumbles slightly and I grab his arm to steady him. "You alright?" I raise my eyebrows. "I think you need to be up here," he motions to himself, "with me. Do you want a drink?" He looks down at me because he's about four inches taller than me. "Sure. Go knock yourself out." I roll my eyes playfully at him and he leaves to get me a drink, but not before winking at me.

"Ladies, gather around. Ready for a show." I turn and see my idiot of a brother standing with Donald. "The only show is going to be you trying to get out of here with someone tonight." I walk over to them. "Hey, Baby Bubble." Donald smiles lightly at me. "Hi, Donald." I look to where Beca is standing and begin to make my way to her. After talking with her for what feels like hours, she smirks at me and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

Suddenly hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" The voice asks and I recognize it immediately. "Hmm. Well, it can't be Bumper because he's gross, it can't be Donald because he's over there. So, I'm going to go with Greg." I answer and the hands come off of my eyes. After turning around, I see Greg standing there pouting. "Aww. What can I do to make it up to you?" I jokingly pout back. "I can think of a few things." By then Beca had walked away with Jesse.

Greg places his hands on my waist and starts to lean his head down to mine. Wanting whatever was happening to continue, I tilted my head up to meet him halfway. Our lips touch, and I swear my stomach went absolutely insane. 'Keep Your Head Up' by Andy Grammar begins to play and everyone cheers. Well, everyone but Greg and I. We pull away only for air, but sing along with the music played for the rest of the night.

That was my first kiss, and I hope I gave the 'honor' to the right person.