{Chapter 13}

Warning: Strong Language
Bri's POV

The sun peeks through the curtains the next morning. Turning over, I see Greg still asleep with his arms around me. I smile and kiss his lips to try and wake him up. He stirs, but doesn't open his eyes. "Greg, come on, I know you're awake." I say. "Mm. I think I need another one to be completely sure." He responds and puckers his lips jokingly.
"Fine." I agree and press my lips to his again. He kisses back this time, and rolls on top of me.

 He kisses back this time, and rolls on top of me

"Greg!" I laugh. He pulls away, then kisses my forehead, temple, nose, then lastly, my lips again. "I love you." He smiles at me. "I love you, too." I respond, recalling the events of last night. Greg eyes travel to my neck and chest. "Damn, babe. I did good." He smirks. "What are you talking about?" I furrow my eyebrows. Pulling the covers off of me, I walk over to a mirror. Red and purple marks cover the whole of my upper torso. "Gregory Gorenc!" I exclaim. "What?" He appears behind me. His arms make their way to my waist again. "At least everyone knows that you're mine now." His lips find their way to my jaw, and he gives the skin located there a quick peck.

Greg sits back down on his bed, with his boxers from last night on. I put my bra and underwear back on as well, and take his Treble hoodie, and put that on over top. Thank God it's Saturday, or else, I would have missed at least two classes. "So, what should we do today?" I sit across from him. "I don't know, but I do know that you look damn good in my jacket." He smirks at me again. "Well, I have to be back at my dorm room at 12 so I can be at Bella practice by 12:30." I tell him. "Yeah, we can walk around campus." Greg agrees.

I put on the rest of my clothes and give Greg his Treble jacket back. I also grab my phone, and run my hands through my hair to make myself look more presentable. I pull some of my hair in front of my shoulders, but Greg puts it back. "Greg, I have to cover my neck." I state, turning around to face him. "But I want everyone to see them." He whines, pouting. I lean up and kiss him. "And I know that, but then people are going to say things. They're going to start talking about us being a year apart, and about how it's going to be weird when it comes time for you to graduate and I'm going to be left here by myself, and that-" I am cut off my Greg.

"And why would you listen to them?" He questions. "They're not us. We decide how we do things, and no one can stop that." He pull me into him. "You're right. I'm sorry, I think too much." I apologize, laying my head on his chest. "It's fine, babe." Greg kisses the top of my head. "I love you." I look up at him. "I love you, too." He leans down and connects our lips. I kiss back, then we pull away and begin our walk to my dorm.

Greg's POV         
(I bet y'all didn't see that one coming.)

Bri and I exit my dorm building. We walk across about half of the length of campus, and make it to her dorm building. I notice a group of six guys sitting in chairs with cards numbered 1-10 in front of the building. They look over at Bri and smirk. "That's an absolute 10, baby. Why don't you come over here and  see if you can make it an 11." One of the boys bites his lip. "Oh, it's Jake, right? I have a question for you. Are you finally able to go down on yourself, or was that yoga class you took for nothing?" Bri narrows her eyes at him. I smile slightly and tighten my grip around her.

The boy's face drops and he looks really pissed. Not that I'm complaining. "Babe, I'll see you later." Bri kisses me and I kiss back. "Yeah, I'll see you." I smile at her, and she goes into the building. "Yo, Gorenc!" I hear the boy- Jake- call to me. "Let your whore know that she was great in bed last night." I laugh at his statement. "You're a fucking idiot." I mutter. "What was that?" He asks. "I said, that you're a fucking idiot." I speak up. "And why would you think that?" He turns his face up slightly.

"Because she was in my bed last night, letting me fuck her." I glare at him. "You little fucker." Jake stomps toward me and tries to throw a punch, but I catch his fist. I punch him square in the nose, and he falls to the ground unconscious. "Whore's boyfriend's got skill." Another boy speaks. "Fuck off." I flip them off and begin to walk to the Treble house.

Bri's POV

It's a few hours after the drama with the idiots outside of my dorm building. I'm getting ready to go to Bella rehearsals, and my phone goes off. I read that it was Greg calling, so I immediately picked the phone up.

Bri
Unicycle

Yeah?

Bri?

Uni? What's up?

It's Greg. You need to get over to the Treble house now.

Okay, I'll be over in a few minutes.

I hang up the phone and rush out the door, thinking that something was wrong with Greg. I get to the Treble house in about five minutes, since I was rushing. "Guys, what happened?" I burst through the door. "In here!" I hear Donald yell from the living room. Once I get there, I see the boy's crowded around the couch.

"Alright, I'm here." I push through the crowd of boys. Greg is sitting on the couch with his jaw clenched and his blue eyes standing out against the bloodshot veins. "Greg?" He doesn't respond. "What's wrong?" I look up at Unicycle. "He hasn't been saying anything and has just been sitting there like that for the past half an hour." Unicycle explains. I sit on the ground in front of Greg. "Greg. What happened?" I look at him. He refuses to say anything. "Greg, come on." I beg. Greg's jaw tightens even more. I roll my eyes, and grab his jaw with my hand, pressing my lips to him. His body looses the built up tension and he kisses back. "I told you she would calm him down." Donald states. I pull away from Greg, and he wraps his arms around me. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you, too." I tell him, putting a smile on my face.

"I told you Greg had a crush on Bri."