{Chapter 2} 'You are all Bellas' now.'

Bri's POV

"Bumper, let go of me!" My voice echoes through the courtyard. "Nope, not happening." He says and pulls me a few yards further before stopping. "Woah, Bumper. Who's the girl?" A boy with glasses asks Bumper. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind having her after you." The boy with the unicycle bites his lip and looks me up and down.

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "Leave the poor girl alone." Another boy with a hat on backwards turns back to 'Unicycle'. "Chill, it's my sister." Bumper rolls his eyes. "You are his sister?" The boy with glasses speaks again. "Unfortunately." I sigh. "But you look nothing alike." He continues, furrowing his eyebrows.

"We're not biological siblings. His dad married my mom." I explain. The boys nod their heads in understanding. "Oh, I'm sorry, I still need to introduce myself. I'm Brianna, but you can call me Bri." I smile at them slightly. "I'm Donald." The boy with glasses tells me. "Just call me Unicycle." The boy- 'Unicycle'- grins at me.

After Donald and Unicycle, each of the boys introduce themselves. The last person steps up. It's the guy that sang to me in the car. "Nice to meet you, Bri. I'm Greg. Greg Gorenc." He kisses the back of my hand, making me blush lightly. He's really cute. But I can't fall for him. I won't fall for him. But, of course, not everything goes to plan. Snapping back into reality, I smile at him and he does the same.

"So," Bumper turns to me, "when... how did you get here?" I roll my eyes. "I got here about an hour ago and I had to take a cab." I look down. "Why? I thought dad was driving you." Bumper reveals. "Nope, the step-monster said that I was old enough to get here myself, yet he drives you here every year." I scoff before continuing, "I guess now we know where the true loyalties lie." Bumper is the one to roll his eyes now. "Anyway, I'm glad you decided to come here." He shares. "It better be good. I turned down both Harvard and Yale for this." Some of the boys' eyes widen at the mention of those two schools. "She's smart and beautiful?" I hear Greg whisper quietly. Heat rises to my face yet again, and I try to excuse myself.

"Um, I told my roommate I'd meet her back at our dorm in a few minutes, I'll see you guys later." I wave goodbye and proceed to go back to the dorm. When I get there, I see Beca sitting on her bed smirking. "So, what's up with you blushing so much?" I playfully push her before sitting on my bed across from her. "I actually have no idea. I mean, he seems like a player, so I don't know why I'm acting like this." I sigh and throw myself back onto the bed.

"Well, it seems like he likes you, too." Beca's now standing at the window looking down into the courtyard. I furrow my eyebrows before standing next to her, where I see the Treblemakers teasing Greg. "They could be doing that for any reason." I tell her. "Really? Listen." I keep quiet and hear what they're saying. "Ooh, Greg's got a crush on Bri!" I turn away before I can hear anything else, though my heart flutters. What am I going to do?

||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||

(1 Month Later)

"Shit! Beca! We're late!" I yell, rushing to get her to come with me. "Oh, God." She mutters. We run out the door and to the auditorium. Once we get there, we see that everyone has gone. We linger at the door waiting for people to clear out. "And that is everybody. I'm really not that impressed this year, guys." A skinny boy on stage tells everyone. "Oh, wait, there's two more. Hi." Chloe greets us as we walk on stage. "What is she doing here?" I hear Bumper whisper. "Hello." Beca waves and Chloe motions us forward. "Um, we didn't know we had to prepare that song." I look down. "Oh, that's okay. Sing anything you want." Chloe waves the statement off.

"What is she doing? She's just going to embarrass herself." Bumper tries to whisper again, but I just glare at him. Beca and I, thankfully, see two cups on the table closest to us. "Uh, may we?" I question quietly. Chloe nods and Beca and I turn out the cup, leaving pens and markers scattered of the top section of the table. We sit back down and begin the beat we made up earlier.

Beca
Bri
Both

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle of whiskey for the way
And I
Sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow
What d'ya say
When I'm gone
When I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
I know you're gonna miss me when I'm gone

When we finish, Chloe smiles at both of us, but Aubrey only smiles at me. Well, that went well. I look up and see my brother's mouth open in shock, and Greg is grinning at me. I smile lightly back. Okay, maybe I am starting to like him.

||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||//\\||

"The sopranos'. Jessica, Mary-Elise, Lily." Aubrey's voice rings throughout the room we're in, followed by a swoosh sound. "The mezzos'. Cynthia Rose, Stacie, Kori. And our Altos'. Fat Amy, Denise, Ashley, Beca, and Bri." A bag is taken off of my head and I see Beca next to me, also confused as to what the heck this is about.

"We shall begin by drinking the blood of the sisters that came before you." Chloe takes a chalice from Aubrey and walks over to me. "Um, no." I whisper widening my eyes. "Don't worry. It's Boon's Farm." Chloe winks at me. We all drink the 'blood' and continue with the ceremony. "Now, place your scarves in your right hand." I do as told. Aubrey takes over for Chloe. "I, sing your name."

"I, Bri."

"Promise to fulfill the duties and responsibilities of a Bella woman."

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves."

"And I solemnly promise to never have sexual relations with a Treblemaker... or may my vocal cords be ripped out by wolves?"

"You are all Bellas' now." Aubrey announces and the lights flick on.

No sexual relations with a Treblemaker? I guess liking Greg is out of the question.