EPILOGUE i guess.............

My Bella woke up with a tired groan, stretching out her body with a yawn.

I smiled sympathetically as I admired the view of her morning routine.

For the past few months Bella had been waking up in the middle of the night with nightmares about the day when James had bitten her on the wrist.

It only started when we returned from Florida and I wasn't exactly sure what triggered it but I wanted to find some way to stop them.

Some nights the nightmares were bad to a point where she would scream and wake Charlie up so I would have to leave the room.

The first night it happened, I had no idea what was going on

FLASHBACK

"Alice" Bella groaned painfully

"Bella?" I asked quietly, not sure of whether she was awake or not

"No...no get away" Bella mumbled against my chest as I held her protectively

I moved away from my human, sitting next to her as she curled into a ball besides me. Suddenly Bella began to move harshly and a last minute vision showed me that she was about to scream and scream loudly.

She let out a blood curdling scream, something that made me never want to hear again just so I could avoid that sound. I heard Charlie turn on his light and hurry to Bella's room

"Bella?" Charlie asked shaking his daughter awake as I watched from outside "Bells!"

"Alice?" Bella sat up quickly

"Alice is at home" Charlie said calmly "Are you okay?"

"Um" Bella began shakily as she looked around the room for me "I'm fine, I'm sorry I woke you up"

"No it's okay" Charlie replied "Are you sure you're okay? Can I get you anything?"

"No thank you" Bella said as she pulled up her knees to her chest, leaning back against her headboard

"Good night Bells" Charlie pressed a kiss to Bella's forehead before he got up and left the room, closing the door behind him

"Al?" Bella asked almost silently

She didn't need to ask again so I quickly moved back into her room to stand next to her bed

"I didn't want to leave you but Charlie was coming" I said sympathetically "I'm sorry baby"

"No it's okay" Bella said running her hands through her hair with a deep sigh "Can you please just hold me for a minute?"

"How does for the rest of the night sound?" I asked sitting next to her on the bed, letting the younger girl lean into me completely

"Perfect" Bella mumbled "I was dreaming that I was back in the clearing and James had bitten me but he'd hurt you as well"

"James is gone. Nothing is going to hurt you again" I replied fiercely "I promise"

"What's happening in Seattle, Alice?" Bella asked "I mean people are going missing, being murdered and no one has an answer"

"When I find out more I will tell you" I said honestly "I haven't seen anything else so I don't know"

END FLASHBACK

"Good morning beautiful" I said with a small smile "How did you sleep?"

"Okay I guess" Bella said with a sigh "It wasn't so bad last night"