3

With Esme still standing at my door I walked down to the lounge room to see the room was completely empty. I grabbed my keys off the kitchen counter and turned to see Edward standing in front of me with a small smile on his face.

"Should you be taking your Porsche? Why don't you just take Carlisle's beamer like you have every other day" Edward questioned but he still kept a smile on his face

"Because it's my baby and I think it's starting to resent me for leaving it alone"

Edward chuckled warmly and he nodded

"Going to see Bella?" Edward asked looking down at the book in my hand

"You know I am Edward" I shrugged

"I'm simply being polite" He nodded slightly "Just so you know; she thinks the best of you Alice"

"Thanks Edward but I would rather hear that from her" I smiled softly

"I had to work hard for that" Edward furrowed his eyebrows "It's difficult to read her thoughts. It's never happened to me before but I tried today during lunch and it gets a little but hazy"

"Serves you right for trying to read her mind" I said jokingly as I walked past Edward to hit him on the shoulder gently

"Yes but you can still see her in your visions" Edward said turning around

"Edward must you worry so much?" I asked while walking into the garage

I turned the light on and grinned when I saw my canary yellow Porsche just waiting for me to take it for a spin. Carlisle advised me not to take it out too much because it could attract attention but I kind of didn't see the point in owning it if I couldn't show it off or at the very least drive it around once in a while.

I didn't want to admit just how well I had memorized the way to The Swan residence but after seeing it in vision after vision I kind of picked it up easily. It gave me mixed emotions pulling up to the house. I looked up at the front door and gripped my steering wheel tightly. I knew where every room in the house was situated, I knew Bella's room. It made me happy because I was finally there but it almost upset me because I knew that it would take a while before I could spend as much time in the house as I had in my visions.

I noticed another truck in the driveway straight away and by the smell it was someone that I wasn't going to like. Getting out of the car I took a quick glance at myself in the tinted windows and grabbed the book. My steps were quick but they were not hurried, I didn't want to rush anything what so ever. I heard conversations going on inside and I heard loud heartbeats. I heard 4 heart beats. More importantly I could hear Bella's heart beat. I could pick it out from anywhere and that scared me because I had only met her a day ago but when I thought about it I had known her for 10 years.

I knocked on the door only to hear the conversations pause and footsteps coming towards the door. They were light, clumsy footsteps that I would recognize anywhere. I smiled to myself as she paused for a moment as she opened the door, she looked so adorable. She had changed from the clothes she was wearing at school into a yellow long sleeved shirt, black converse and dark denim jeans.

"Alice" She said, still looking surprised but it was certainly a happy surprised

"Hi! I hope I'm not interrupting anything" I said leaning forward on my toes slightly as I attempted to look over her shoulder

"No, not at all" Bella said shaking her head and she sighed with a smile "Actually I was kind of glad to hear someone at the door, it broke up the testosterone fest inside"

I giggled quietly and nodded as Bella pulled the door closed behind her, stepping a little closer towards me to place her left hand in her back pocket