12

Over the next 3 weeks, Bella and I began to really settle into our relationship.

We had come out in public and people had more or less accepted us. That made things a little easier for us both that we didn't have to hide our feelings constantly around others. We didn't have to pretend to be just friends, we could be what we wanted to be. Though we were pretty private anyway, we didn't want everyone in school knowing exactly what was going on in our relationship

A few people still disagreed with our relationship but we didn't care because we had the support of the majority of the school and most importantly, the people we loved. Bella's friends were fine with it, of course some of her guy friends thought it was pretty hot, which almost bothered me but then I just remembered that they were guys and that was what they did.

My family were pretty protective over what people were saying about Bella and I, Emmett had been a little bit more intimidating than usual when he walked through the halls hearing what people were saying about us.

Mike's reaction was probably the most amusing though. He looked pretty heartbroken at school when he saw us walk into school together holding hands but he put on a brave face, pretending to approve like all of the other guys. By the second week though he realized he was miserable over a lost cause and moved onto the attention he was receiving from Jessica

Jessica didn't tell the whole school like I had thought, but she told a few people.

Who told a few people.

Who told some more people.

Which is usually how word spreads across a school anyway. I should have given Jessica a little more credit than I did when saying she would tell the entire school.

Soon enough, when we arrived at school on Monday people were whispering and staring but after a while they just got over it and moved onto the next piece of gossip going around.

Jacob Black was a different story though. He called Bella at least a dozen times after she had told him to return home at the treaty line. I was still angry with him, I didn't think I would stop being angry with him for a long time but Bella didn't want to waste her friendship over his hormonal issues. She decided to give him one last chance. That was on the condition though that he stop hitting on Bella and stop insulting me.

Our relationship was moving at a steady pace and I had fallen head over heels for Bella, just like I had in my visions.

Jazz was telling me that Bella was in love with me too but I wanted her to be the one to say the 3 words first, I didn't want to force her into anything.

We had spent most of our time together, whether at my house or Bella's. Though while at Bella's we were constantly checked up on by Charlie, which was where my psychic ability came in handy once again.

Today though was sunny which meant no school for us and my family had decided to go hunting seeing as we hadn't gone in a little while. My first order of business though, before leaving to hunt, was to call Bella and inform her exactly what the plans were. I had a vision earlier that she would be in her car looking for something during her lunch break so it was the perfect time to call.

"Hey Al" Bella greeted as she answered her phone

"Hey sweetheart" I said cheerfully "How are you?"

"Good thanks" Bella replied "Though I would be better if you were at school today, Biology was really boring"

"Sorry" I said sheepishly "I could go but I think people would realize that I was sparkling. It gets a little obvious sometimes"

"I'm sure no one would notice" Bella said laughing before she paused "I miss you and it's only been since this morning"