Chapter 10

Alexis POV

After Cole stalked out of the room his mother and I went to a spa room in the pack house. We got our nails done as she talked about Cole when he was younger and the cute things he used to do.

We talked for hours ranging from favourite colour to how many pups do I want I said like 4 pups because I want a big family.

After we had our nails done we laid down on some masseuse tables as one male and one female massage specialist came in.

The male one came over to me and pored some warm vanilla oil onto my back and I reviled in the soothing feeling.

I relaxed my muscles as Oliver, the massage specialist, pushed his palms into the knots of my back releasing, the tension.

I moaned in delight when his hands gently but firmly and calculatedly removed the knots in my muscles feeling the after burn of hidden stress crawl up my back.

I was almost falling asleep as he kneaded my back when I hear a howl, and not just any howl. Cole's howl.

It was like I was on autopilot as I jumped up from my position forgetting about not having my shirt on and instantaneously shifting.

I skidded as I ran through the pack house and out of the 'wolf' door next to the front door. Cole told me it's for wolves coming in from shifter or going out so they don't have issues.

I ran through the woods expertly dodging trees as if I had done it a million times before, my wolf giving me to my mate.

I spotted him and jumped onto his back playfully licking at his neck, when he flipped me over.

He licked my fur around my muzzle and neck area before I slipped out from under him yipping excitedly and positioning myself in a playful stance.

I wiggled my rump and took a few steps back before looking at him suggestively and (A/N play video) running around the clearing, away from him. Cole chased me for a while, nipping at my tail a couple times before we settled down lying down comfortably, Cole's head lasted over mine in a protective stance.

We laid like that for a while and just as I was drifting into a peaceful slumber Cole nudged me with his about to get up. I whined in protest too tired to move.

He sighed slightly before picking me up by the scruff of my neck in his jaws, carrying me like he would a new born pup.

I drifted in and out of consciousness but faintly felt myself being lowed onto the ground for a moment before being hoisted into warm, muscular arms.

I putted in content as I drifted off to sleep faintly feeling myself being laid in Cole's bed. I snuggled into the duvet, breathing in Cole's yummy scent.

I felt as Cole's wolf form jumped on the bed once again snuggling up to me, breathing in my scent before falling into a deep, blissful sleep.

_________________________
Hey guy's,

So I know this is short but I just wanted to fill in the gaps of what happened between Alexis and Anna. I'm sorry it's so late I had tonnes of homework (that I hadn't done) to do and didn't have time to write any earlier.

I hope this is okay for now but I am going to try and update soon and get more of a schedule going on maybe once a week??

Comment what day I should post per week just I give me an idea of when most people would want to read a new chapter. I will be going by majority so please don't be upset if the day isn't what you wanted but know I do read all of my comments and respond to some as well.

Just a quick game for those unsatisfied with the short chapter....

Unscramble the words and comment your results:

•amet
• tabe
•anlu
•pahla
•kapc
•reweovlews
(Please comment your finding on EACH word not all of the words together THANK YOU)

I hope you enjoyed the chapter xxx.

-Milliexx

COMMENT ⭐️

SHARE 🌟

VOTE

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED