Chapter 10

Claire, Keith and Kerian reluctantly left for home with Catalina still refusing to come out of her room or talk to anyone. After another two hours of Maire and Jack trying to coax her out, they gave up and decided to try again in the morning. Around midnight Catalina got tired of being trapped in her room, still no calmer from earlier and managing to only make herself angrier. She knew she had to calm herself down and only after the silence started to take it's toll on her did she set in her mind what she needed. Catalina eased her door open so as not to wake anyone and crept down the stairs with her big coat on, determined to go along with her mission. When she got downstairs without anyone stirring, she stood still to think things out. Hmmm, I need to go out the back door. Would be safer and quieter that way as well as I can sneak back in faster too. With that thought in mind, she made her way to and out of the back door only to start moving faster once she finally made it out undetected. Catalina stuck to the bushes as she made her way in the small circle, leading to the side of Kerian's house. She slowed her pace so as not to disturb the horses so that they wouldn't give her location away. Making her way to his back porch, she gently knocked, getting nervous as it sounded loud to her ears. 

     "KittyCat?" Kerian asked as he stood at the door still half sleep and thinking she was apart of his dream. Before he could say anything else, Catalina closed the distance grabbing his face and pulled him down into a deep passionate kiss. While his mind raced trying to figure out what was going on, Kerian's body reacted as he kissed her back with the same force.  

     "Wait wait wait, as much as I want this and God knows I do, are you ok?" Kerian tried to ask while not being able to stop his body from grinding into her. 

     "Yes and I'll be even better once you give me what I want." Catalina said as she began to untie her coat, letting it slide slowly down her arms to the floor. 

     "You came out like that?!" Kerian shouted as he looked with shock and lust at her nakedness. Before he could say anything else, Catalina slowly licked her bottom lip while watching him with heated eyes. 

     "Dang woman!" Kerian let all other thoughts wash away as he scooped her up and ran up the stairs to his room as she started kissing and gently sucking on his neck. She didn't give herself time to think about anything and just reacted on what she wanted to do to him. Catalina heard Kerian groan when she kissed the dip between his neck and left shoulder, letting her know she was doing something right. 

     "Baby, if you don't slow down it will be over before we really began." Kerian said as he held her up with one hand while opening the bedroom door with the other. 

     "We wouldn't want that." Catalina said as she went back to kissing his neck and capturing his lips again as he made it to the bed. She yelped when he suddenly tossed her gently on the bed and looked at her smirking. Catalina stared at Kerian, wondering what he was about to do when he continued to smirk at her. He then eased on the bed and grabbed her left leg, placing slow sensual kisses at her ankle and going up. When he got to the inside of her thigh, Kerian looked up at her, smiled then moved over to give her right leg the same tender treatment. When he got to the inside of her right thigh, he kept going further up until he reached where he wanted to be and gently blew on her. Catalina gasped at the sensation and almost closed her legs at the foreign feeling but Kerian grabbed her gently but with a firm grip, parting her legs. He placed his mouth over her womanly mound and started suckling causing her to gasp again and moan in pleasure, opening her legs even wider. Kerian parted her and ran his tongue over her pearl slowly first then picking up speed. Catalina's hand shot out grabbing the sheets under her and gripping tightly as sensation after sensation took over her body. Kerian stuck his tongue in her mound and started a rhythm in and out as he ran one of his fingers over her pearl causing her to moan loudly.  

     "Oh my gosh!" Catalina shouted out as the sensations got intense. Her breathing got heavy as she felt herself about to explode from the pleasure but all too soon, Kerian moved. She sat up to protest until she saw him snatching his boxers off, climbing back on the bed. He grabbed Catalina up and in one fluid motion, slid her down on him as he pushed his hardness deep in her.  

     "Say you're beautiful," Kerian said as he held her hips keeping her from moving.  

     "Kerian." Catalina whimpered as she tried to grind her hips. 

     "Not moving until you say it." Kerian said through clenched teeth, determined not to move. 

     "I'm beautiful." Catalina whispered. She then cried out as he pulled out and slammed back into her. 

     "Louder babe and keep saying it." Kerian said as he once again stilled inside her, fighting the groan that wanted to slip out as his thick hardness pulsed deep in her. 

     "I'm beautiful!" Catalina shouted and she cried out when he slammed deep into her again. She kept chanting over and over again as she rocked with him taking him deeper and harder. Her breathing got heavy again as she felt the pressure of pleasure taking her higher until she cried out in an orgasm that made her body shake from the release of it. Kerian pushed deep in her one last time before he grunted loud as he filled her with his seed. He sat there holding Catalina until their breathing got better but soon he noticed that her breathing changed. Kerian chuckled to himself as he laid a sleeping Catalina down and before letting sleep claim him, he grabbed his clock beside the bed and set it before grabbing her close and joining in dream land.

     Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep!!!  

     Catalina jumped up at the sound of an alarm going off and when she saw the time, her eyes got big and she scrambled to get out of bed. She paused to look over at Kerian and found him looking at her with sleep still in his eyes. Staring at him almost took her breath away and she had to fight hard not to lean over and kiss him then recreate what they did last night.  

     "I have to go. If I leave now I can make it in and shower before my mom gets up." She breathless as she tried to look away, almost forgetting what she was looking for. 

     "I know. You fell asleep so I set the alarm hoping it would be early enough for you." Kerian said as he smiled at her before getting out of bed. Catalina looked away blushing as Kerian chuckled, walking to his dresser to pull out a shirt for her. She smiled, greatful for it as she hurried and slipped it on then got up to hurry downstairs to grab her coat. After slipping it on, she made a move for the door but Kerian stopped her. 

     "See you later, Beautiful." Kerian said as he pulled her close and captured her lips in a slow and sensual kiss before gently pushing her out of the door, not wanting her to be late getting home.

     Hiiiiii all! So yeah, started on this almost a week ago then got kind of busy and have to say this was a tough one to write too. I love all of you so much though that I had to get it down so hope it was worth waiting for! This chapter is dedicated to RainyGirl_11 because she rocks! She was ever so nice messaging me to ask ing the sweetest way about a new chapter and that made me feel so happy so here's to you RainyGirl_11!!! Always remember to comment, vote, add or all three! 

S.K.