Chapter 4

After the lasting embarrassing shopping incident they went back to Jantrece and Nick's house to rest up before they got ready. They had about four hours left and all Catalina wanted to do was take a quick nap before being subjected to dressing up and going to the club. As soon as they made it in she threw herself on their couch and passed out sleep, drained from everything that happened that day. Two hours later she fell something heavy land on her. 

"Oofh! Get off me Trecey, darn it!" She starts to yell as she pushed Jantrece on the floor and sat up. 

"It's time to get sexy, woman! Get up so we can get started and besides, it's not like I was heavy or anything!" Jantrece then sticks her tongue out and runs upstairs laughing. I don't know who told her she was light but they lied Catalina grumbled as she drug herself off the couch and slowly walked up behind Jantrece. Nick decided to get dressed in the guest room since it had it's on bathroom also that way the girls could do what they do in the same room.  

After showering and putting on her matching panties and bra while trying not to blush again at the incident at the store she walked back in the room where Jantrece was. At that moment, Jantrece turned around and asked, "How does this look? I wanted to go dramatic without going overboard." 

"Looks great! I love it." Catalina told her as she took in Jantrece's smokey eye affect she had going paired with her luscious red lips. She smiled big at her and sat down in the chair wondering what Jantrece had in store for her hair. 

"This won't take long at all and then makeup next!" Jantrece said excitedly as she went to quick work on Catalina's hair pulling the beautiful curls up into a big high bun and securing it with cute gold pins. She then stood in front of her and gave her a smokey eye affect too as well as beautiful red lips and proudly let her look in the mirror as she grinned over her handywork. 

"Wow. I love it. I should let you do my hair more often!" Catalina said, happy with the results. Jantrece had already did her own hair when Catalina was in the shower. She braided her hair on one side and let beautiful soft curls flow down her back and on her shoulder on the other side.  

As Catalina looked over, she noticed that Jantrece was already dressed and she looked amazing! She was wearing a black fitted strapless Tom Ford dress with a sweetheart neckline and see through cut-outs on both sides coming 3 inches above her knee. Her dress was paired with her 6 inch black and silver Louboutins with the red bottom and her silver jewelry. 

"Oh wow! You look hot Trecey! If I swung that way and was a guy I would totally do you. Ummm...Nick must not have seen you yet because I don't think he's going to want you to leave looking like that." Catalina said. 

"Girl, he's not going to stop me or he will be on the couch for a month. Go and put your dress on so you can look just as sexy!" Catalina sighed and reluctantly went into the bathroom to put her dress on. When she got back out Jantrece had her jewelry and shoes already out for her. She almost drooled when she saw that she was wearing the cheetah and black 6 inch close toe Jimmy Choos with the gold chain around the ankle. Laying on the bed was a beautiful chunky gold bracelet that Catalina loved so much. 

"Sexy sexy! We are so ready for this awesome night!" Jantrece shouted as she opened the door so we could see if Nick was ready. We spotted Nick first and Jantrece couldn't help but whistle at him because he looked good in his black Calvin Klein v-neck tight fit shirt, dark wash jeans and leather jacket that he paired with his silver military dog tags and black combat boots. 

"Hellooo Mr. Sexy Summers. Can I take you home and have my way with you?" Jantrece purred when she got closer. When he fully took in what she had on his eyes got big and he looked her up and down over and over again.