Chapter 7

As Catalina followed Kerian to the elevator she couldn't help thinking about what just happened a few minutes ago.

"Well, I was thinking that umm..."Catalina froze, not sure hot to form into words what she wanted to say. Kerian noticed her hesitation and thought to put into action his plan. 

"I tell you what, how about we go upstairs to my room so we can talk in private." He suggested as he hoped that she would take the bait and agree. 

"Sure, I would like that." Catalina replied without hesitation, falling right into his plans unknowingly.

Catalina was so lost in thought that she didn't notice that they had made it to the elevator and she bumped right into Kerian. He chuckled as he turned and guided her in making sure no one else was getting on with them. Once the doors closed Kerian pulled Catalina close and captured her lips in a kiss shocking her. After a minute Catalina started kissing him back and pulling him even closer as she moaned against his lips. All too soon they made it to their floor and Kerian reluctantly leaned away grabbing Catalina's hand to lead them to the room. When he opened the door Catalina gasped and slowly scanned the room taking in the beauty of it. Without realizing it she let go of Kerian's hand and moved to the window where there was a gorgeous view of the city. Catalina soon moved to the next room to see a beautiful bedroom where the gorgeous view continued and right against the window was an elegant looking white suede lounger that looked perfect for staring at the night sky. Across from the lounger was something that made Catalina blush before she could stop herself: a beautiful comfortable looking queen size bed. She then slowly turned around to find Kerian staring at her intently as if waiting to see her reaction to the bed.  

Hmmm, guess this is the perfect place to say what I need to, she thought as she stared right back at him. Catalina squared her shoulders, held her head up and took a deep breath then let it out slowly so as to prepare herself for what she was about to do. 

"Kerian, I know that I'm not like women that you are use to but I also know that you feel something towards me even if it's just that you want to have sex with me. The thing is, after that night at the club I can't get you out of my head. You have me wanting to do things that I have never done before and quite frankly I'm tired of fighting it. I want you to do the very thing to me that you said at the club but I don't want you to stop there." Before Catalina could say anything else Kerian closed in on her and pulled her roughly to him and kissed her hard showing he wanted the same thing.  

"Teach me how to make love." Catalina breathed in between kisses. 

"Class begins tonight oh beautiful student." To Catalina's surprise, Kerian picked her up wrapping her legs around him and gently carried her to the bed without once breaking the heated kiss. He slid her down the length of him and turned her around to slowly unzip her dress, gently sliding his finger down her back as he went making her shiver with want. Catalina's dress dropped to the floor around her revealing the lacy purple and black panties and bra she was wearing. Even though she was nervous standing before him in only that she fought the urge to cover herself as she stared in his eyes.  

"Beautiful. Lay down on the bed." Kerian breathed out as he felt himself get even harder just looking at Catalina.  

Catalina eased back on the bed never taking her eyes off him as he unbuttoned his shirt and eased it off. Before she could do anything, Kerian climbed on the bed shirtless and leaned in to capture her lips again kissing her more slowly this time. Catalina wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her as her started to nibble on her bottom lip. He then started placing kisses along her jaw and moved to her ear where he started nibbling on it before going back to trailing kisses to her neck. While still placing kisses on her neck Kerian lifted her a little to undo her bra and removed it, tossing it to the floor . Catalina was so caught up in how hot she was feeling with each kiss he placed that she didn't know that her bra was gone until Kerian licked her left nipple before suckling on it. She gasped and arched her back while running her fingers in his hair. 

After licking and sucking on her left breast Kerian turned to show the same attention to the right making Catalina moan wanting more. Kerian started kissing on her stomach and moved down even further until his face was close to her heat. He started placing light kisses there on top of the panties then grabbed them took them off, tossing them off to the side. Catalina jumped when she felt his breath there but he held her legs so she couldn't move. 

"Just trust me and relax." Kerian said as he parted her legs and held them open for him. He then slid his tongue over her sensitive bud causing her to moan and push closer without realizing she did. He smirked then gently blew on her bud before licking it again before putting his mouth on her and sucking and tasting her.  

"Oh my gosh, don't stop." Catalina breathed out as she moaned again then gasped as Kerian slid his tongue in her and out slowly before speeding up only to slow down again. Catalina moaned louder as she gripped his hair while he guided her legs on his shoulders taking his tongue deeper in her. When she thought she couldn't take anymore of the sweet torture she felt something building up in her pushing to be let out. 

"Cum for me, Cat." Kerian said as he plunged his tongue in once more then started licking up all the juices as she released in her first ever orgasm. "Good girl."  

While Catalina was trying to catch her breath, Kerian took that time to take the rest of his clothes off and ease back on the bed. She looked down and saw how big he was fully erect and thought to herself, Oh my gosh he's huge! Is that even going to fit?!.  

"Oh baby, it will definitely fit." Kerian chuckled reading her facial expression. He rolled on top of her, propping himself up so as not to put all of his weight on her, and positioned himself in place.  

"Bare with me love. Since it's your first time this will hurt but I promise you it will get better once you adjust. Are you sure you want to still do this?" Kerian asked, hesitating but not wanting her to back out now. 

"Take me." Catalina as she thrust her hips causing his head to rub against her. Kerian groaned and pushed forward gently easing in then paused to make sure she was ok. She whimpered at the feel of him not wanting him to stop and without warning she pushed up again taking him deeper into her breaking her wall. Catalina gasped as she felt tears come in her eyes from the pain. 

"Shhhhhhh, it's ok love. Just hold still and the pain will ease up." Kerian whispered while trying not to move. When Catalina's body adjusted, a new feeling took over the pain and she started to slowly move, not knowing what to do.  

"God you feel so good baby," Kerian groaned out as he started moving with her slow at first before picking up the speed. Catalina's breathing got heavy as she continued to moan and gasp with each thrust, slowly feeling the pressure build back up.  

"Oh Gosh! I need I..." She gasped out not knowing how to form into words what she wanted to say. 

"Just let it out baby! Cum for me." Kerian said as he continued to go faster and harder. Catalina screamed, releasing all over him and after two more thrusts Kerian joined her groaning as he fill her up. 

"Wow, that was...wow." Catalina said between gasps as she tried to catch her breath. Kerian chuckled as he laid beside her, pulling her close to him as he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"You were incredible baby. I would take you again but don't want you too sore for your first time." He said as he smirked.  

"How about we worry about that tomorrow." Catalina whispered as she turned to him, feeling bold. Kerian looked into her eyes then leaned in to kiss her before giving in to her and spent the rest of the night making a woman out of her.

Phew, there! That took a lot out of me...lol! Well, this was my first time writing something like this so hope it's good because couldn't back down after a promise of something big happening! Remember to vote, comment or add! Or all three...lol!

(Picture on the side is of the hotel room they stayed in)