Chapter 16

As Adam was preparing himself for the ball that was just for him and Belle, he was telling the staff how it all happened. They all wanted to know why their master and Belle were preparing for a dance.

"Well I saw her in the ballroom. Then I said everything looked so beautiful, we should have a dance tonight. I never imagines she'd actually say yes!" He failed his arms. "What was I thinking?"

"No master. It's perfect!" Lumiere exclaimed. "The rose only has four petals left that means tonight, you can tell her how you feel."

"I feel like a fool," he said. "She will never love me," he said sadly.

"But master, she is the one," Lumiere said.

"I wish you would stop saying that," Adam said with an exasperated sigh. "There is no one."

But Hermione will always be the One for me.

"You care for her don't you?" Lumiere smiled. "Well then, woo her with beautiful music and romantic candlelight," he suggested.

"Yes," Plumette agreed. "Then when the moment's just right," before she could continued, she giggled like a schoolgirl.

"Well how will I know?" He asked them.

"You will feel slightly nauseous," Cogsworth chimed in.

"Don't worry master. You'll do fine," Lumiere encouraged him.

"Just stop being so nervous and tell Belle how you feel," Mrs. Potts said. "Because if you don't, I promise you you'll drink cold tea for the rest of your days!"

"In the dark," Lumiere said in Adam's ear.

"Covered in dust," Plummete added.

"Dark and very very dusty," Lumiere said. Adam didn't say anything and just let the staff prepare him for his and Belle's dance.

-

As Adam was on his way to the ballroom, he was shocked when he saw the Enchantress right in front of him. He jumped in shock and when he saw her. When he regained his composure, he saw that she looked just like Ginny.

"Harry," she smiled.

"Ginny," he said. "You're the Enchantress? The one who's put me in this bloody curse!"

"Shh!" She told him. "Don't raise your voice that high."

"What is going on?" He asked her.

"Listen to me alright," she said to him. "Hermione planned all of this. She made me cast this curse that would take everyone into another world, realm or reality. And this particular curse can be broken by True Love's Kiss." Harry almost laughed at that. "Don't laugh," she hit her head. "It's the truth. So in order for this curse to be broken and for all of us to go back to where we all belong, you need to make Hermione remember who she is and this dance is perfect for that."

"But what about the curse that you put on me? There's only four petals left."

"Then all will be revealed tonight."

"What?" Harry was confused.

"You need to make her remember who she is Harry. If you don't, everyone will remain in this realm forever," she explained to him. "I have to go."