Chapter 20

A/N: Here's another update for you and thanks for the 1,160+ reads!

Harry shrugged off the pain on his shoulder and moved so that he could get closer to Hermione. She was so close but yet so far. Hermione watched as Harry jumped from tower to tower to get closer to her. She wished there she could help him but for the first time, her mind was blocked. She didn't know what to do. She only knew that to stop everything and break the curse, she and Harry had to share True Love's Kiss.

Harry was getting closer to Hermione but he was stopped by Gaston who started to fight him face to face. Gaston was using one of the castle remnants and hit Harry with such force and brutality. Harry fell down on his back because his energy and body can only take so much.

"Gaston!" Hermione yelled. Tried to get him to stop but his mind on killing the Beast was made up. "NO!"

Gaston held on to his pistol that he's finally gotten back and pointed it at Harry's back. But before he could pull the trigger, Harry turned around and held the hand where Gaston was holding the pistol. Gaston's eyes widened in shock and he tried to struggle against the Beast's grip, to no avail.

Harry held Gaston by the throat, the Beast inside of him regaining control. Gaston was now dangling in the air, his life on Harry's hand.

"Don't let me go, please," Gaston begged. "I'll do anything. Don't hurt me Beast."

"Harry let him go!" Hermione said. "This isn't you."

Harry's face began to soften and his grip on Gaston's neck wasn't as tight as it was. He pulled Gaston close to his face so that he could hear what he'll tell him.

"I am not a Beast."

With a roar, Harry let Gaston free. Gaston stood up with trembling legs and started to run. "GO! Get out!"

Harry faced Belle which was just a jump away. Harry couldn't wait to get back to her. To be with his Hermione again and never let her go. He's made that mistake two times, he won't do it again. Hermione saw Harry's attempt to jump and tried to stop him.

"Don't!" She warned him. "It's too far!"

But Harry didn't listen to Hermione because he was determined to get to her. He jumped and was able to reach her.

The both of them stared into each other's eyes, thinking that the trouble was over. Before they could be within each other's arms, a gunshot was heard and Harry came tumbling down on the ground.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed.

She turned around and saw Gaston holding his pistol. "RON! STOP!" She pleaded.

Gaston didn't listen to her and shot Harry once more, making him roar in pain. Hermione tried to get Harry to stand but he was already too weak.

"Please! Harry you have to stand." Half for Harry's weight was on Hermione's as she was trying to get him away from Gaston's sight. It was a struggle for the both of them to get away.

"Come on!" Hermione begged. Tears were forming in her eyes. I can't lose you again Harry.

Harry laid down on the clod marble floor, fighting for his breath. He couldn't stand anymore, his energy was running very low.

"AHHHHHH!"

Hermione heard a scream and watched in horror as the ledge that Gaston was standing on, crumbled down making him fall.