Chapter 16

Caleb's POV)

We went home from the police station after Tori was questioned. They didn't bother to ask me anything since I barely knew anyone that was involved and my mom needed me. I told Tori I would call her tonight but I needed to be with my family for a bit.

"Caleb, Hun. You know I love Tori but you really need to be spending more time with your family. Don't forget you and your brother are singing in church tomorrow." Ohh yeahh. It's Saturday. Tomorrow's Sunday. We always play on Sundays at church.

"I know, Mom. I've tried to be home but Tori's going through a lot right now." I hadn't given her the details about Sarah but Mom was there and saw what happened with Tori's dad. 

"I know, maybe you could invite her to church tomorrow to watch you sing!"

"I'll ask," I told her, though I was pretty sure Tori had a different church to attend. I got out my phone and texted her.

To: Tori-"Hey cutie! are you busy tomorrow morning?"

Tori-"Nooope(; why?" 

Reply: "Do you wanna come to church? nat and I are playin"

Tori-"Omg! Yes please<33"

Reply: "haha see you then ;) " 

Tori-"Hehehe im excited noow :D"

Reply: "Same<3" 

Tori-"Are you sure youre parents are okay with that?"

Reply: "YES! It was moms idea actually haha"

Tori-"Gotta love your mom"

Reply: "She all right. hahaha"

Tori-"Yeah but I have to love her. I kinda have a thing for her son(;"

Reply: "I know :P Nathan's hard to resist ;)" 

"Did she answer you?" I didn't realize what a stupid smile I had on my face until Mom broke my focus on my phone.

"Yeah, she'll be there. I'll probably pick her up so I'll have to take my car." I went up to mine and Nathan's room with a pen and paper and started writing.

I started with what I thought of yesterday in Sarah's kitchen and before I realized it the page was full of everything I knew about Tori. Her modesty, her beauty, her love, her pain, her happiness. It was rough and would be moved and edited before I could call it finished but for now it the best way I could show her why love her. 

"Every time she cries, my heart starts to race.

She doesn't know a thing about the real world but she knows all of it's sins.

I see pain in her eyes, and my heart starts to swell.

So she closes her eyes to make it stop and let the healing begin.

Yeah she know's just what love is cause it's all that's inside her.

I'd move heaven and hell just to show her she's beautiful, increadable.

I know she's trying to hard to be beautiful.

Dontcha know, Dontcha know

I know she's trying just to not to be invisible

Dontcha know, Dontcha know

She makes me smile. Look at her."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(These lyrics aren't mine! I take no credit for them! They are Caleb and Nathan Montgomery's

( @alabamACapital ) )