Chapter 11

(Caleb's POV)

*1 New Message*

My phone buzzed and my heart basically flipped upside down.

Tori Babe<3: "Yes! Please! Omg I miss you :'("

Re. Tori: "I miss you too<3"

- - 6:00 - -

I walked up behind Tori while she was sitting on the bench. The cars and birds disguised my foot steps so I surprised her by wrapping my arms around her from behind and kissing her cheek. She jumped a little, but when she realized it was me, she turned and kissed me for real. At first it was just a tiny kiss but then she moved around to face me and sat with her knees on the bench. And well...let's just say...we haven't seen each other for few days and you could tell. I'm sure people were staring at us but I didn't care. Her lips we smooth but firm against mine. The feelings she had built up and locked inside came out in every movement.

"Hi..." I said breathlessly as soon as we had made up for the days we'd spent apart.

"Haha hi." Tori smiled and stepped off the bench. She walked around and grabbed my hand as we started walking. 

"We have an hour until the party and Sarah lives about 10 minutes away. Soo whatcha wanna do?" I asked her but I already had an idea.

"Umm I don't know...smoothies?"

"Haha you read my mind!" We started walking hand-in-hand to the smoothie shop. When we got there, we ran into Nathan. He was casually flirting with Christy...again. He spent a lot of time here so it's not really any surprise. We ordered our smoothies and sipped them slowly, it took forever because we were talking the whole time. She told me why the police wouldn't let me in to see her and I thought it was completely crazy, but I was suddenly extremely scared. I tried to contain it but I didn't do very well, apparently, because she gave me this look so I stopped the act.

"Caleb, I promise it's okay. It's probably someone at school that thinks they're funny." I doubt that. How many people shoot a classmate's father as a joke? That's when I thought I saw something on Tori's arms but I couldn't really see well so I didn't think much of it at the time. We finished our smoothies quickly when we realized it was 6:53 and Nathan and Christy were gone.

We stood up and walked to Sarah's house. Awkwardly the last one's to arrive, we got some funny looks from the rest of the crowd. The only people there were us, Sarah & Austin, Christy & Nathan, and Hannah & Peyton. So it wasn't really a party but more of a quadruple date.

(Tori's POV)

So the night passed and just as I was about to suggest Caleb and I leave a little early we decided to watch a movie. YES! My favorite part(; Hahaha so we decided on Paranormal Activity. I hate scary movies but ya know, I probably wouldn't be watching much.

Sarah and Austin sat on the floor near the T.V., Christy and Nathan took the couch, Hannah and Peyton were sitting infront of the couch on the floor, finally Caleb and I were on the love seat to the left of the couch. About a fourth of the way into the movie I noticed Peyton and Hannah were umm...no longer watching. Austin had his arm around Sarah and Nathan was flirting with Christy in a hushed voice. Caleb kinda looked at me and smiled. I think we were thinking the same thing. He leaned in and kissed me. First on my forehead, then nose, then cheek, finally my lips. I could taste the strawberries from the soda he drank earlier still hang on his mouth. So yeah long story short we didn't watch anymore of the movie and I probably got my whole fruit serving in an hour. I like strawberries...k.

(Caleb's POV)

The movie was over and everyone was sleeping besides us. We had pretty much made up for the lost kisses 10 times and Tori was now half asleep in my arms. She shifted a bit and her arm fell, landing wrist up. That's when I got a better look at what I thought I saw before.

...There were scares all over her wrists. Old and new. Perfectly straight lines overlapping from God knows how many self-inflicted cuts.