Chapter 4

(Tori's POV)

He finished the song and looked at me nervously to see my reaction. His modesty only added to how cute he was. 

"Oh. My. Gosh." He looked relieved to know I liked it. He smiled and sighed. "What song was that?"

"Nathan and I are kinda in a band," he said shyly, "and that's one of our songs we wrote together. It's called 'Your Wish'."

'asjkflaksjflkajsdflajsdlfjdsflakjdskdj.' That's all that was going through my mind.

"Oh my gosh. I just. Wow. You're great!" Well that was embarrassing. But it made him smile so oh well.

"Haha, you're cute," he said and winked once again. He did that a lot...and it only made me like him more. His phone started buzzing and Nathan's name showed up. 

He answered it. "Hey bro, kinda busy..." Then Nathan's muffled response. I couldn't understand what he was saying but he sounded worried. "What?! How!" Caleb replied to him, looking away from me. My heart stopped. Something was wrong.

(Nathan's POV)

"I dont know bro. She just walked away!" How do you lose an 8 year old energetic little sister? You flirt with a cute waitress...that's how.

"Hold on, we're coming back. Keep looking for her." Caleb said. No, I'm just gonna sit here and wait for her to reappear...DUHH!

Joel and I walked around for a few minutes saying her name asking if anyone had seen her. A few people pointed in opposite directions saying that's where she went. Yeah. That's helpful. Apparently she's been around the whole freaking city! Caleb and Tori showed up and started asking all these stupid questions.  Christy, the waitress (aka the reason I was distracted from Hollie while Joel was going to the bathroom) came to help look for her, too.

"You dont have help, Christy." I said.

"No, I want to! I just got off so it's fine," she said. Then she saw Tori and her eyes lit up. Clearly they were friends. "Tori?!"

"Christy?!" Tori said when she heard the voice. "Oh my gosh you work here?"

"Yeah, haha. I just started last week" 

"Nice!" Tori looked around. "So, I hear we have a little girl to find."

Caleb said, "Yeah and Nathan and I have to be home at 8." I was confused..."It's Monday bro..." CRAP! We have blog. This couldn't have happened on a worse day.

"Okay, does Hollie know anyone around here, or like to play somewhere?" Christy was just as concerned with the whereabouts of Hollie as Caleb and I.

"Maybe she went and followed us to the park?" Tori said to Caleb. 

"Nah I don't think so, we'd have seen her on our way back..." Caleb replied. Smooth move bro, way to shoot down you're new girl's idea...he was probably right though. I looked at my watch. 6:00. It couldn't take more than 2 hours to find one little girl...right?