What Happen??

Me and Nae took the kids to the movies. I didnt say anything cuz we were having a good time. After the movie we took them to McDonalds. 

Star- Momma can we go play?

Bre- Yeah can we?

Me&Nae- Yeah. 

They all run to the playground thing. You know the one thats inside??? If you never played on one you never had a childhood. Lol

Me- *Eating a Frech Fry* Nae can i ask you something?

Nae- Sure. 

Me- What happen back at the house. With you and Trey?

Nae- .......I dont wanna talk about it. 

Me- Please tell me. 

Nae- I really dont wanna talk about it. 

Me- Fine....

Nae- Okay i'll tell you. 

Me- Im all ears. 

Nae- Well after i moved i came back to visit grandma. I met Trey at a party i went to and we hooked up. He told me he wraped it up but he didnt. 

Me- Been there. *Points to belly* 

Nae- Well i ended up pregnant and when i told him he told me he wanted nothing to do with me or the baby. Thats why i went back. 

Me- Wait so your saying Star and Selena are Trey's?

Nae- *Nods* Yup.

Me- He hasnt even tried to talk to you?

Nae- He did like a wek after they were born but i told him i never had them. And to not worry about it. 

Me- You need to tell him.

Nae- What i lied about killing our kid. Oh and there's two of em. I raised em so far on my own. I didnt need em then and dont need him now. 

Me- What about when they grow up? They are gonna ask about their dad. And really the only one that could be blamed is you. 

Nae- Your right. But i'll tell him when im ready. 

Me- Take all the time you need. Just not too much. 

Nae- I know. 

Me- Come on yall!!

Kids- Awwwwwww

Nae- When we get home yall can play the game. 

Kids- Okay!!!

Me- I sware thats all they do. 

We all got in the car and drove home. Trey's car was still in the driveway. Nae just looked at me. 

Me- Calm down. Its okay. 

She took a deep breath and we walked inside. I got the kids set up in the den and walked into the living room where Craig and Trey were. I walked over and sat next to Craig. 

Me- Wanna go upstairs?

C- *Eyes get big* Really?

Me- No. So we can watch a movie or something.