You Got Me Twisted <333

Okay so its been a whole week since Craig been out. And he hasnt even called to see how Keshaun is doing. I tried to call him the other day because Keshaun broke his arm. And no answer. I try calling Tiffany but she picks up and then hungs up. Keshaun hasnt talked about him in a while and its starting to scare me. We had to cancel his party cuz of his arm too. I really dont know what to do anymore.

Ke- *Walking into the living room* Hey momma.

Me- *Sitting on the couch muting the tv* Hey hun.

He sits next to me.

Ke- Im bored.

Me- Want me to call Tanya and see if you spend the night over there?

Ke- Yeah! 

Me- Alright hold on. 

I went into the kitchen to grab my phone off the charger. I dialed Tanya.

T- Wassup girl?

Me- Nun. Keshaun wanna go over there.

T- Yeah him and D wanna have a sleep over. And Ray said he would rent them some video games for the night.

Me- Aight.

T- You okay?

Me- Yeah.

T- Okay ill be over there in a sec.

Me and Keshaun went to his room to get his stuff together.

Me- *Zipping the backpack* You still havent told me what you wanted for your birthday.

Ke- But im not having my party no more.

Me- You still get something tho.

Ke- I wanna get the kinect.

Me- Yeah? 

Ke- Yeah and 2 games?

Me- Okay ill see what i can do. 

Ke- Thank you momma!! *Hugs me* I love you.

Me- Love you too. 

The door bell rang. We went down stairs and it was D and Tanya. We walked into the kitchen. 

T- Damn girl you need to come to my house.

Me- Why?

T- To clean it. Look at cho house. 

Me- *Laughs a lil* It aint easy when Keshaun leaves a trail of mess everywhere he walks.

T- Yeah same with D. But Ray's worse.

Me- I know thats right.

We laughed. Keshaun and D came in the kitchen and started going through the fridge. 

Me- Boy you just had lunch.

Ke- But im still hungry. Can i please have something mommy?

Me- Go for it.

T- Boy you are spoiled.

The boys grabbed some candy and a bunch of chips and tried to run out the room.