It Cant Be True!!

Its been two weeks since that afternoon with Craig. And im happy to say that i am very happy. Craig and i are now officialy back together. Him and Keshaun are closer than ever. He got a job!!! He goes to see his P.O. every weekend now. And so far she says he's doing really good. Im so proud of him. Aubrey has been coming over alot more lately. I love that little girl like she's mine. Tiffany never has her either. And when she do come over she has briuses every where. It bothers me so much thats why when ever Tiff want to drop her off i say yes. She has her own room here too. I know i might sound stupid for taking care of another womans child but i love that little girl. So whatever.

Its Saturday and 5:42 p.m. Me and Craig are in the living room watching tv and Aubrey and Keshaun are playing in the den. When Craig's phone goes off.

C- What?!!.......Just what do you want?.........Hell no!.......You never have her so why should i?!!.......Fine then we'll do that......See yo ass in court then. *Hangs up and looks really mad.*

Me- Uh....Babe?

C- What?!!

Me- First of all you need to calm down.

C- Im sorry baby. *Rubs his face.*

Me- What happen?

C- Tiffany wants to take me to court for child support.....

Me- For what? She never even has her?!!

C- I know thats what i said. So then she said either i pay or take her.

Me- And what did you say?

C- *Talking really fast.* Look babe you wont have to do anything for her. I'll take care of her. I just dont want her to be with Tiff no more.

Me- Babe breathe. Its okay if she stays here.

C- *Sighs in releaf* Thank you baby.

Me- No problem *Pecks his lips*

C- *Licking his lips* You know......We had none in two weeks......

Me- I know.

C- *Kissing her neck* So lets go upstairs.

Me- *Lets out a small moan.* Not with the kids here baby. *Lightly pushes him away.*

C- Damn i see how it is.

Me- *Laughs* I love you.

C- Yeah..Yeah..Love you too.

Keshaun comes running in.

Ke- Mommy Bre Bre cryin.!!

Me- Why?

Ke- *Shrugs.*

C- Boy you aint no help. Come on.

We walk into the den and she sitting there on the couch crying her eyes out. I go sit next to her and she gets in my lap.

Me- Baby whats wrong?

Bre- I-I-I....

C- You what Bre?

Bre- I dont wanna go home!

Ke- Oooo! Can she stay here?!!

C- You wanna stay with daddy?