Should I??

Moi's POV

Craig ended up spending the night last night. He fell asleep on the floor in Keshaun's room while they were watching a movie. Last night was a pretty good night it felt good to have a family night. I just miss my baby girl Bre. I slept good knowing Craig was in the house. But this little girl is KILLING me. She been kicking since yesterday. She finally stopped at like 2 this morning i think she fell asleep. 

I walked to Keshaun's room and he was asleep but Craig wasnt on the floor. I walked downstairs into the living room and there he was asleep on the couch. I walked over and shook him lightly. 

Me- Craig. 

C- *Sleep* 

Me- Craig. 

C- Hmm?

Me- Go sleep in the room. 

C- *Fully awake now* Oh shit im sorry. I fell asleep and didnt get to leave. 

Me- Its okay. If your still tired go into my room and go to sleep. 

C- Aight. 

He stood up and put his hand on my stomach. 

C- Is she still kickin you?

Me- No she sleep right now. 

C- I wanted to feel. 

Me- I'll tell you when she does. 

He smiled at me and walked upstairs to my room. I walked into the kitchen to get my phone off the the charger. I decided to call Tanya i hadnt talked to her in a while. 

T- Hey! You cant call nobody?!!

Me- Im sorry i been busy. 

T- Well i got some stuff for the baby since i missed the baby shower. 

Me- Awe. Thank you. 

T- No problem. *De starts talking in the background* Hey girl De wants us to come over. 

Me- Yeah come over around 2. That way i can clean up. 

T- Oh i cant wait to see your tummy!! How is she?

Me- Bein an ass. 

T- *Laughs* Why?

Me- She kicks me all the time. And i mean she kicks me hard! 

T- Damn. DeAndre did that when i was pregnant with him but only when Ray came around. 

Me- Yeah Ray used to think he wasnt gonna like him. 

T- *Laughs* I remember that. Damn girl i miss the old days. After you have the baby we need to go out with the girls like old times. 

Me- Yeah we should huh?

T- *Ray yells in the background* Girl lemme call you back im finna kick his ass!

Me- Get em girl!

T- Bye. Ray get over here! *Hangs up* 

I laughed and hung up. Then Keshaun walked in rubbing his eyes.