Right By My Side <333

Criag's POV

I woke up thinking about what happened between me and Moi yesterday. I didnt know if she meant it or what but this is my chance to show her ive changed and that i want us together again. Not only for my sake but for our kids. I dont her to bring my baby into this world while all this drama and bullshit is going on. So theres only one thing i can do. Change for my family. 

I got up edged up my fade and got dressed; white tall tee with a red one over it and some black dickies with my red, black, and white nike's. I got in the car and headed over to Moi's house. I pulled up and there was two cars in the drive way. Ive never seen this car b4. Just as i was gonna knock OMARI opened the door. He just looked at me. I got so mad but calmed down when i saw Moi walk up. She's 7 months and i dont wanna do nothing to stress her. 

They hugged and he left. 

Moi's POV

After Omari left i noticed Craig. He was lookin so fresh. Although i cant stand him right now i have to admit he looked sexy. I gave him a hug and could smell his cologne. Till this day this boy still were's Sean John. I pulled away so it didnt get awkward. "Can i come in?" He spoke so softly. Gosh i missed him. "Yeah come in" I said stepping aside. He walked in and sat on the couch. "Keshuan!!" I yelled while i was sitting down next to Craig on the couch. "Yeah?!!" Keshaun yelled from upstairs. "Daddys here!" he walked downstairs into the living room and slowly walked over to me. I think he was still scared. "Go over there and give daddy a hug." He looked at Craig. "Come here" Craig said softly to him. Keshaun smiled and jumped into his lap. "You thirsty?" I asked Craig. "Naw im good." I heard my phone ring from the kitchen. I got up off the couch and wobbled into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I said. "Hey i left my walet over there can i come get it?" Omari asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Aight im on my way. Yall want anything?" He asked. "Naw we good. but thanks." I said. "Fa sho." He said and we hung up i walked back into the living room and found his wallet sitting next to Craig on the couch. I bent down and grabbed it. "Daddy wanna see my new Bone Thugs Poster?!!" Ke asked Craig. "Boy what chu now bout Bone?" He asked. "Imma school you on some bone i know dat much." Keshaun said crossing his arms possing. Me and Craig looked at eachother and laughed. "He is your son." I said. "But got cho attitude." I glared at him and he laughed. Him and Keshaun went upstairs. There was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Omari. I grabed his walet off the table and handed it to him. "Thanks" He said. "No problem." I said. "Call me if you need anything" He said. "I will." I said. He gave me another hug and left. I shut the door and as i turned around Craig was standing there. I jumped. "Damn you scared me." I walked passed him and headed to the kitchen. He followed. He began to talk but then Keshaun came in. "Daddy you want me to set up the game?" He asked Craig. "Yeah. I gotta talk to your mom."

Why did he have to talk to me? After Keshaun left the room Craig turned his attention to me and instead of the soft loving he had been giving me he gave me a serious glare but didnt say a worg. "What?" I asked. It was making me nervous. "Why was Omari here?" He asked. Why does he care? "He came over to check on me." I said. "Why?" He asked. "Idk Craig ask him." i said getting irritated. "What did yall do?" He asked. It was starting to piss me off. "Craig if you came over to fight. Im not doin it. I dont need the stress" I said. "Im sorry. I was just asking." He said. "He came over to see if i needed anything. After that we chilled for a lil bot and he left." I explained. "Why did he come back?" He asked. I sighed. "To get his wallet." I said. "Okay thats all i needed to know." He said. I was so confused at this point usually he would be going off but he wasnt. I dont wha he was on but he was acting...Different.

It was about 5 in the afternoon and Craig was still here. But he hadnt said a word to me since we talked. I think he's mad at me. My began to ring again. It was my mom.