Finally Things Are Going Good.....I Hope!!

Woke up and Craig was gone. I looked over and it was 2:36 p.m. Dammit! I had to take Keshaun to get his cast taken off and take The kids to get summer clothes. I went to get out the bed then realised that i was just in my underware. I was looking everywhere for a shirt to put on. Then Craig walked in and i coverd myself up with the sheet.

C- Its okay. I seen it all before. *Sits in front of me.*

Me- Can you hand me my shirt?

C- *Grabs it off the dresser* Here. Sleep good?

Me- Why didnt you wake me up? I had so much to do.

C- Dont worry bout it. I took care of it. *Kisses my forhead and walks out*

I dont know what was going on or why he was being so nice but hey for the time being imma enjoy it. I got out of the bed and went into my room and Craig came in. 

C- Um can you get dressed cuz i wanna take you and the kids somewhere?

Me- Um...Okay.

I took a shower And got dressed *Link in Comments* I walked into The living room and the kids were ready and sitting on the couch. 

Ke- Hi momma!

Me- Hey baby.

Bre- You look pretty!

Me- Thank you hun. Where's your dad?

Ke- Outside.

I walked outside and seen Craig standing outside someones car. He turned and saw me thats when  he started walking back and the car pulled away. I didnt want to know what he was doing or did i care. 

C- You look good. *Smirks*

Me- *Blushes*

C- You get in the car and imma go get the kids. 

I got in the car and waited for them to back outside. The kids came running out and got in the car. Craig locked up the house and got in the car. We drove off. 

Me- Where are we going?

C- Somewhere....

I hated surprises but we drove and were talking to the kids the whole way there. We pulled up to the fair. I smiled big because this wasnt just the fair to us. This was where me and Craig had our first date. He knew he meant to come here cuz when we pulled up he looked at me and just smiled. We got out and Keshaun took my hand. And Bre was on Craigs back. 

C- SO what ride do yall wanna go on?

Ke- I wanna do the scary house!

Bre- No!

C- Its okay baby girl. 

The line wasnt too long so we got right in. We started walking and it looked like a hospital but with crazy people running around. They were popping out everywhere. Keshaun and Bre were walking in front of us. Then of all things to come out grab me was a fucking clown. It had to be a damn clown. I screamed and grabbed onto Craig. He smiled at me and held me the whole way through. 

Bre- Can we go on a rollercoaster?!!

C- Go ahead. We'll wait out here for yall.