Why Cant I Have A Man?!!

I woke up this morning at 6:30 cuz i had to get Keshaun up for school. It was early but i had to meet them at the place. Why cant they just take buses?? I walked into his room and he was out. He looks so much like Craig it makes me sick. Lol. I shook him lightly.

Me- Keshaun wake up.

Ke- Leave me alone.

Me- Get up you have a fieldtrip.

Ke- *Jumps rite up.* Im up! *Runs to the bathroom*

I got up and walked to the bathroom

Me- *Talking through the door* Your clothes are layed out on your bed.

Ke- Okay mommy!

I walked downstairs and sat in the living room and watched some tv. I heard my phone go off so i went upstairs to get it. It was a text from Shavon.

Hey wanna go out tonight?

- Shavon.

I didnt have anything to do tonight so i figured i'd go.

Yeah sounds fun :)

- Samoiyah

I went upstairs to check on Keshaun. I walked into his room and he was already dressed. 

Me- You ready to go?

Ke- Yeah. 

I grabed my purse and we went out to the car. We pulled up and he held out his hand.

Me- What?

Ke- I need money momma.

Me- Okay *I took out a 5 and gave it to him* Put it in your pocket and dont loose it!

Ke- I wont. Love you momma *Kisses my cheek*

Me- Love you too. 

His teacher came out to get him and i watched them walk in. I drove back home i didnt have work till 3:30 pm. So i drove over to Tanya's. I pulled up and Ray was outside smokin a blunt on the phone.

Ray- Wassup Moy?

Me- Hey. Aint it a little early for that?

Ray- Wake and bake baby.

We laughed and i went inside. Tanya was in the living room watchin tv.

Tan- Hey girl!

I sat down next to her.

Me- What chu doin?

Tan- Nothin. *Yawns*

Me- Why dont you go to bed? We dont got work till 3:30.

Tan- I cant go back to sleep this fool wont let me.

Ray walks in and sits next to her.

Ray- Yall talkin shit?

Tan- Naw we talkin so get out.

Ray- Girl please. Anyways, Moy you heard from C?

Me- Last night.