How It Started <3

Hey guys!! B4 I start my story im going to tell you a little about me and how this started.

My name is Samoiyah (Sah-Moi-Ya). Im 22. I live in my own house with my son Keshaun. He is 6. I had him when I was 16. When my mom found out she wasnt happy AT ALL. My dad left when i was 3 so i had no where to go. I ended up moving to live with my Granparents. They didnt like the fact that my son's father was not only 2 years older than me but was also a well known drug dealer. She didnt want him around. His name is Craig. I ended up moving in with his mom. 

One night when my son was about 1 years old. We were sitting down watching a movie when the police broke down the door and took Craig to jail. He was arrested for burglary, and thieft. His mom was really upset and because Keshaun looked just like him she didnt want us there anymore. So i had to move back with my Grama. 

When Keshaun was 2 my Grama past away. She left me her house but it was too hard to live there. So i ended up saving enough money to get my own place. When Craig found out how rough it had been he got his friend Antonne to help me out. I knew it wasnt good money but i was tired of moving Keshaun around. So i bought us a really nice house in Atherton California. 

Craig hasnt been out since, he is supposed to get out in about a year. Or sooner if they let him off for good behavior. I take Keshaun every other weekend to go visit him. It would be every weekend but i cant because those weekends his other baby momma goes to see him. We get along cuz he got her pregnant b4 we got together. So i have no reason to hate her. She has a lil girl named Aubrey. Her and Keshaun are very close. They spend alot of time together cuz Craig wants them to be close. 

Well i think thats all you need to know any questions? Comment!!!