Toffee x Reader

@Melody_boomer. This is going to be a very interesting chapter. Btw sorry if you don't like cats.

You were currently on the couch watching tv. You were hoping to watch tv with the best boyfriend in the world but he is busy looking through a random spell book he found. And the boyfriend is obviously Toffee. All of a sudden he comes walking out into the living room with a smile on his face that makes you very suspicious.

"What are you up to?" You asked him with an eyebrow raised."Could you do something for me?" He asked."Depends on what you want me to do." You respond with."I just need you to stay right there." He says while walking up to you. He then raises his hand and starts chanting something weird.

All of a sudden this weird light starts shooting out of his hand and starts to wrap it self around your body. Then it feels like you are starting to shrink more and more. All of a sudden every thing stops. It was dark. You start to walk around when you notice some light. You walk to it and you see everything is much bigger then it was before.

You look down and see that you have fur? And paws!? You start to panic you look and see that what you were in before were your clothes.You try to say something but it turns into meows.You then realized you turned into a kitten.You look and see Toffee who was now a lot bigger than before. He was staring at you. He then takes both his hands and picks you up. You really wanted to scratch him.

He starts petting your head. You hiss and try to get away. You didn't even want to look at him right now. No matter how cute he is!"You're adorable." He says as he kisses your forehead."I'll make it up to you later." He says. He walks upstairs to the bedroom. He opens the door and closes it behind him.

He walks up to the bed and places you down. He then prepares a new set of clothes for you since yours are downstairs on the couch. He was not going to hear the end of it later. While he was setting you spare clothes up on the night stand you were glaring at him.

When he was done he saw you just glaring at him. He walked up to you and got on the bed with you. You still glared at him. "I know you want an explanation for why I did this." He said trying to reach his hand out to pet you. You hissed and backed away."I saw a spell and wanted to test it out. I thought you might like it since you love cats." He said hoping you would forgive him.

"And I wanted to see how you looked." He admitted while blushing. You thought he looked adorable when he blushes. You were going to forgive him sooner or later. You walked over to him and started nuzzling him. He picked you up and started petting you behind your ears. You began to purr. Toffee chuckled at how adorable you were being.

You fell asleep in his arms after a while. Later on you eventually turned back. And you made sure that he made it up to you.

The end!