Janna x Female! Reader

Requested by @FirePhoenix1215

You were currently at school. You were walking with Marco and Star. Marco was doing what he always does. Drool over Jackie. And Star was using her magic as well. As for you. You were drooling over someone else. Janna. Ever since you you transferred here you found a connection. It took you about a month to realize that you had feelings for her.

You were grabbing somethings from your locker when you heard someone getting closer to you. You closed the locker to see Janna banana as Star will call her."Hey Janna." You say trying not to blush."Hi (Y/N). Wanna help me summon something?" Janna asked being cool. But when is she not? She took out rats with Marco's hair dryer before." I don't know Janna. Tonight's a school night." You say again trying not to blush.

"Come on. It'll be fun." Janna said inching closer."Alright." You said giving in."Sweet! Meet me at my house at 7." Janna said giving you a friendly punch on the arm."Alright. See you in class.You said walking to your first class of the day. Class was boring as usual. You would occasionally look at Janna or sometimes stare. But you looked away before she could notice.

School was now over. You went home and ate dinner you told your parents that you were going to a friends house. They said it was okay as long as you got back by 10:30. After about a few minutes of walking you made to Janna's place. Since you lived close to her house. You knocked on her door fixing your non messy hair. But you wanted to make sure you were decent looking.

"Hey (Y/N). Come in." Janna said while grabbing your arm and dragging you in her house. She led you to her room. She sat you on her bed and picked up a big, heavy and really old looking book."Let's see. What do you wanna summon first?" Janna asked as she began flipping through pages."Of course we're going to have to set up a pentagram first." She said while closing her book and getting off her bed.

'She is sooooo cute!' You said in while still on Janna's bed. When Janna came back from what ever she was doing she didn't have stuff for a pentagram. She had roses and chocolate?"Here." Janna said while blushing."Thanks." You said while blushing but also smiling."Is this why you invited me over? You asked still smiling."Yes. And also this." All of a sudden she kissed you! Janna was kissing you right now! You were fan girling on the inside right now. You started to kiss back.

When you pulled away you were blushing so much."I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend? Janna said while blushing."Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." You said giving her a kiss on the cheek. Not that long after you and Janna decided to tell everyone about your relationship some didn't like it one of them being Britney. While the others were so happy for you. Those being Star, Marco, Jackie, Alfonzo, Ferguson (I'm pretty sure that's how it's spelled) and many more. You two were the hottest couple in school.