A spirit tagged me!

Now last time I was tagged I didn't do it so I'm sorry. But this time I will. I was tagged by pidge_SpiritForest. Here are the rules. 1. Say thirteen facts about yourself. 2. You can not tag the person who tagged you. 3. You have one week to do it. 4. Do not change any rules. 5. You have to tag 13 people. 6. You must make a creative title for the tagged chapter. Let's begin.

1. I'm a introvert, I love it when it rains or when it's cloudy, I like when I wake up early in the morning and it's still dark.

2. I like Metallica and other rock bands but some pop music too, I also love violin music.

3. I have glasses and braces.

4. I'm a older sister, I have four older siblings, I am a teenager.

5. I want to do something that involves me working with animals in the future.

6. My favorite food is pizza and macaroni and cheese pie. And it's not just any pizza. It's domino's pizza.

7. I am four foot eleven.

8. I can be very shy. Sometimes to the point of where I'm shy in front of my family. Family members I don't see all the time.But I just have to warm up to them.

9. My favorite animal is either a wolf or a jaguar.

10. My first tv-14 anime I watched by myself was InuYasha.

13. I've never had a boyfriend.

Now for the tagging. I shall tag,

creepydolly95

DJWinterWolf

-Chara_Fionna_MC2-

OuterSpaceChild

Pastel_Wonderland

PhoenixFireAngel

HailzDrowned

DerpyFoxez

BrownENH

boopydoopyisdabest

AParanoidGirlReading

lovelyprincessgurl

merlock-

Sorry if I made some of the people I tagged angry. I didn't want to. Anyways here it is!