Tom x Reader

Requested @VoltronKlance

It was just another day with you and your lovely boyfriend. Tom. Right now he was complaining about how Marco
            made him angry." Tom honey I'm sure it will be okay." You said trying to calm him down.
You see you kinda like his pink fluffy bunny he would even let your head sometimes but you would never
stop him cause you loved it." You don't understand stand Y/N he ruins everything." He said while his eyes
started to turn red." Tom forget about him." You said while giving him a short but sweet kiss on the lips.
His eyes started to turn normal but his face is the one that started to turn red." Come on let's go to the park."

(Time skip to when you guys are at the park)

" See isn't this relaxing Tom." You said while swinging on one of the swings." Yeah kinda as long as I'm with you."
Now it was your turn to blush." But I still want to rip Marco to shreds." Tom said while swinging with you.
All you did was sight at this. You looked up and saw a sign at a cafe saying karaoke in big letters." Tom."
You kinda shouted startling him then you pointed at the sign saying." We have to sing some karaoke please?"
You said while giving him the puppy dog eyes." Fine but if we go there we have to eat too." Tom said.

(Time skip to after you finish eating and it's your turn to go up on the stage)

Right now you two are on the stage trying to find a song when you find one of you favorite songs.
" We have to play this one Tom. You said hoping he would say yes." Alright but try and keep up."
He said smirking." Alright let's do this!" You said getting pumped. The song you were singing is stereo hearts.
You are going to play the part Adam Levine sings while Tom sings the parts Travie McCoy sings.
" Let's begin." You say right before the song starts.

(Adam Levine)

My hearts a stereo it beats for you, so listen close. Here my thoughts in every no-oh-oh-te.
Make me your radio. Turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you. Just sing along to my stereo.

(Travie McCoy)

Gym class heroes baby! If I was just another dusty record on the shelf would you blow me off and play me like everybody else? If I asked you two scratch my back, could you manage that? Like read it well, check it Travie, I can handle that Furthermore I apologize for any skipping tracks. It's just the last girl that played me left a couple cracks.
I used to used to used to now I'm over that. Cause holding love is ancient artifacts. If I could only find a note to make you understand. I'd sing it softly in your ear and grab you by the hand. Just keep it stuck in your head, like you favorite tune. And know my heart's a stereo that only beats for you.

(Adam Levine)

My heart's a stereo it beats for you, so listen close. Hear my thoughts in every no-oh-oh-te. Make me your radio.
Turn me up when you feel low. This melody was meant for you. Just sing along to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo.

(Travie McCoy)

Let's go! If I was an old-school fifty pound boom box. Would you hold me on your shoulder, wherever you walk
Would you turn my volume up in front of the cops and crank it higher every time they told you to stop.
All I have to ask is that you don't get mad at me when you have to purchase mad D batteries. Appreciate
Every mixtape your friends make you never know we come and go like on the interstate. I think I finally found a
not to make you understand if you can hear it sing along and take me by the hand just keep me stuck inside
Your head like your favorite tune you know my heart's a stereo that only beats for you.

(Adam Levine)

My heart's a stereo it beats for you so listen close hear my thoughts in every no-oh-oh-te make me your radio turn me up when you feel low this melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo oh oh oh oh to sing along to my stereo. I only pray you'll never leave me behind (never leave me)
Because good music can be so hard to find (so hard to find) I take your hand and hold it closer to mine. Thought
love was dead but now you're changing my mind. My heart's a stereo it beats for you so listen close hear my thoughts in every no-oh-oh-te make me your radio turn me up when you feel low this melody was meant for you
so sing along to my stereo. Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh to my stereo oh oh oh oh ( gym class heroes baby!) to sing along to my stereo ( yeah).

When you and Tom finished you both were out of breath while the people were cheering you on.
" We should do that more often." Tom said while helping you down the stage." Yeah now let's head back home I'm tired."

The end I really hope you guys like this and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a bit but yeah hope you liked it.