Eclipsa x Cocky!Reader

Requested by wepfsr.

You were with Queen Eclipsa right now. Also known as your best friend. You liked how you two were best friends even if you didn't have any royal blood in you. But that just means you don't have royal blood to be friends with ones who do. You and Eclipsa were in a meadow having a picnic. No one has yet to find out that she has disappeared."Why exactly do you always have gloves on?" You asked Eclipsa.

"I just like wearing gloves. I find them comfortable." Eclipsa said hoping you would buy it. She doesn't want you to find out why she really wears her gloves. You two continued to eat the delicious food. After the picnic the two of you decided to go to your secret place. Both of you arrived in front of a waterfall. You both stepped through. Behind it was a big cave. There was furniture in it along with a few games and some candles with matches.

You lit the candles and sat on the furniture. Eclipsa sat next to you. She was enjoying not having to do Queen duties right now. The only noise that could be heard was the waterfall. You thought it was absolutely relaxing. The sound of silence was broken by Eclipsa."Why don't we play a game?" Eclipsa asked already knowing what you would say."You're going down." You said while smiling.

You two set up the game."Now let the games begin!" You said while smirking. The game was going pretty well. It all changed when you made one wrong move. You lost the game because of one wrong move."No!" You screamed when you lost. Eclipsa started giggling. You just huffed and crossed your arms."I want a rematch!" You said getting the game set up again.

Eclipsa just giggled some more."One more game." Eclipsa said smiling."I'm going to win this for sure." You said while growling. Again everything was going great. And then you lost. You grabbed your hair in frustration. Eclipsa thought you looked adorable when mad. Eclipsa had a idea."Since I won you have to do something for me. Only if you're up for it." Eclipsa said knowing you would accept."Im up for anything!" You said all proud like."Alright, close your eyes." Eclipsa said.

You did as told and closed your eyes. All of a sudden you felt a pair of lips on yours. You blushed and kissed back. When you both pulled away you opened your eyes to see a blushing Eclipsa. Everything was perfect. You and Eclipsa left to go back to the castle. You left hand in hand. When you got back you saw a crystal headed guy and a girl with really long red hair.

All of a sudden the girl opened a portal to you and grabbed you so you wouldn't get hurt."Hey what are you doing!?" Yo screamed trying to get away."Calm down! We're only trying to protect you!" The girl said dragging you away. All of a sudden Eclipsa was frozen in a crystal like thing."NO!" You screamed. The girl opened a prorate to your home and pushed you through it. She closed it before you could run back through it.

"No!" You screamed again tears running down your face. You didn't know what to do. Your heart was beating so fast. It felt like you were gonna pass out. You sat down on your bed trying to comprehend what just happened. You wanted to find out who those people are. And why did they take Eclipsa away. You were scared. You were scared that you would never see your long time friend ever again.

After about a week of waiting to see your friend again you lost all hope. You never saw her again. People rarely saw you anymore. They knew how close you were to her. You were the only person okay with her having a monster for a husband. She was thankful for that. You were there to cheer her up when she found out that her husband died. But who was going to be there for you now.

You were all alone.

The end!