Yandere!Toffee x Reader

Requested by @-LordDominator. They even gave me the plot to this. Now in this he won't be killing anyone. But what he's doing is kinda like what a yandere would do. Enjoy!

It was night right now and you were currently in your bed. It was dark outside. You were sitting up while your lower body was under the covers. You were enjoying your favorite ice cream. You were completely unaware of what the future would hold for you. You got up and paused the tv so you could put your bowl of ice cream away. You went back upstairs to your bedroom to watch some more tv.

After about an hour of watching tv you decided it was time to sleep. You turned off the tv and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. It didn't take long since you were already in your pajamas. You decided that you could not fall asleep so you stayed on your phone for a little bit. After what felt like forever but was actually 20 minutes you were finally getting sleepy. You turned off your phone and went to sleep.

After you went to sleep a portal opened up in your room. A tall handsome lizard walked out of the portal. He knew the time you usually went to sleep at. He just wanted to make sure you were indeed asleep so he came by a little later than usual. He would often watch you sleep. He thought it was absolutely adorable how you looked when you were asleep. He wanted you to be his and only his.

Tonight he was going to make that happen. He decided to take his time and watch you sleep more. That was one of his favorite things to do. He kept watching for what seemed like forever. He carefully picked you up and reopened the portal. When he got back to Ludo's old castle that is now his he went to his room. He set you down under the covers. He decided that he wouldn't put you in a cage unless you did something really bad.

When you woke up you saw you were no longer in your bed. You looked around the room wondering where you were. You looked next to and it looked like someone was once there. You got out of bed and left the room. You wanted to find out where you are. After exploring a little bit more you come across a dining room. It seemed to be empty at the moment but that's what you thought.

You screamed when you felt arms wrap around your waist."Hello." You heard a rather soothing voice say the voice sounded like a male. But that didn't help with the fact that you didn't even know him."Don't be scared." You heard the male say. What made you really freaked out is when you felt him place a kiss on your head."Who are you?" You asked trying not to stutter from fear.

He turned you around so you could see him. His arms were still around your waist."I am Toffee. And you're mine." He said before capturing your lips in a gentle kiss. You pushed him away much to his displeasure."What do you think you're doing!?" You screamed. Toffee only frowned at this."Don't you realize (Y\N)? We are meant to be together!" Toffee said stepping closer.

"How do you know my name?" You asked."I know more about you than you think." Toffee replied while chuckling."You will realize soon enough that you are mine." Toffee said getting closer and closer. You kept walking backwards until your back hit a wall. Toffee was now in front of you. He leaned down and started to whisper in your ear."Even if I have to lock you in a cage until you love me." He leaned back and started to talk in his normal voice.

"But I won't do that unless I have to." He grabbed your hand and had you sit down so he could prepare you some food. You decided now was your chance. You quickly made your way to the door without making a noise somehow. You opened the door but before you could escape you were pulled back. The door was slammed shut. You were turned around to see a very angry Toffee.

"I will let you off with a warning. But if you ever do something like that again you will stay a week in the cage!" Toffee shouts as he grabbed a hold of your arm. He sat you back down at the table and walked off again. He knew you wouldn't try to escape again since you failed already. He made a really good breakfast actually but it was difficult to enjoy when you're a prisoner.

But to Toffee you were a princess. His princess. Months past and little by little you started to like him. He noticed this. You were surprised at how you weren't put in the cage yet. You haven't even seen it. You eventually got together. Of course Toffee had to threaten the lives of your family and friends to achieve that. But for some reason you loved him. You were his princess. And he was your dragon.

The end!

There is a reason I don't like to really update any more. If you have seen my last chapter you'll know why. Now of course I will continue to make chapters. I just don't feel like it's safe anymore. I'm afraid something will go wrong. But it was most likely a random bug. Anyways hope you enjoyed bye!