Cheater! River x Reader

Requested by @cdog277.  In this River will be a teen. And I was going to be making another a Toffee x reader but this time Toffee had stolen Tom's powers it's a au. But I didn't know how to write the chapter so I just deleted it. Anyways enjoy!

You were currently out on a date with your amazing boyfriend. River. You've known river for a very long time. Not long after you met him you started to develop feelings for him. After about 2 months of knowing River he asked you out. And of course you said yes. You two were out in a meadow. It was absolutely breathtaking. Little did you know that this relationship would only bring pain and misery.

You're so sweet River!" You said while blushing. River was always complimenting you."I'm not that sweet." River replied blushing. You smiled sweetly at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Now he was blushing even more. The date lasted for a few more hours but sadly River said the he had to go home or else he would get in trouble. You went home feeling amazing knowing that River loved you so much. Or so you thought.

That night you couldn't sleep. You thought something was wrong. You kept tossing and turning until sleep finally took over you. The next morning you decided to go and see your best friend. Princess Moon. You always thought she was so nice and pretty. The guards always let you in since you were Moon's best friend. But for some reason when you saw them you could have sworn that you saw sadness in their eyes. It was like they knew something you didn't.

You said hi to her mother and started to talk to her for a few minutes. She said something about not going up to her room unless you're prepared to see something that can't be unseen. You were confused. You said bye then headed towards Moon's room. When you looked back you saw the very same look in the Queen's eyes.'Something weird is going on and I'm going to get to the bottom of it.' You thought getting closer and closer to Moon's room.

You were now in front of Moon's door. You were wondering if you should even go in. But you ignored the part of you saying to go back and opened the door anyways. When you opened the door you did see a unforgettable sight. You saw Moon and River making out. You cleared your throat. Moon looked up since River was on top of her and gasped."(Y/N) I can explain." River said getting off the bed.

"We're through." You said quietly."What?" River said hoping he didn't just hear what he thought he heard."We're through!" You yelled looking at him in the eyes. You stormed out of the castle and into the woods. Sure it was very dangerous but you could care less right now. You were currently crying on a fallen down tree. You were wondering why he would do something like that to someone who cared for them more than anything.

He was one of the only people you had left. But now you had no one. No family. No friends. No boyfriend. The only one you really trusted was the Queen and the guards you've seen so many times. You just wanted the pain to stop. You heard some rustling in the bushes. You turned around to see River. He could see your tear stained cheeks. You only glared daggers at him kinda hoping that they were actual daggers stabbing him right now.

"What do you want?" You said with a voice filled with hatred."I'm sorry." Was all he said."You're not forgiven! You will never be forgiven!" You shouted at him. He looked absolutely heartbroken. You didn't know why. You were clearly the victim here. You ran deeper into the woods. You looked behind you and saw nothing. At least he wasn't following you. You sat down near a small puddle. You sighed looking at yourself through the water.

You never wanted to see Moon or River again! You spent most of your time in the woods. You would go back sometimes but only for food. And because you wanted see people. The day you heard about the death of the Queen you wanted it to be just a dream. You spent even more time in the woods now that Moon was Queen. No ever saw you anymore. They thought you were dead but no. You decided to live in the woods. Alone for good.

The end!