Eclispa x Reader Part 2

wepfsr came up with a really good idea for a part two so here it is! Oh and in this one you are 21 or if you want 22. And Star will be is 17 in this.

On Mewni
300 years later

You were going to the graveyard to put flowers on a grave that has been there for a very long time. You were the only one to do it. You siblings didn't care to do it since they didn't know them. You arrived at the graveyard. You continued to walk until you found the spot. There was a picture of you. Well, it wasn't you they just looked a lot like you. You removed the old flowers and placed the new ones in the vase.

You looked at the name again. It was your name. You were named after them. Apparently they were really brave. You heard they were friends with Eclipsa. You wondered what it was like to be friends with her. People made her seem like a really bad Queen. You wanted to know more about her. But she's been dead for a really long time. Or so you thought. You would wonder how close was she to your family. You walked out of the cemetery with flowers still in hand.

You started heading home. After a few minutes of walking you made it to your house. Another this you had in common with that person from a long time ago was that you had no family. The only friend you had was Star Butterfly. You walked in threw the flowers away and went to your room. This was the very same house that Eclipsa would come visit because it was where her best friend lived. It's been in your house for generations.

You laid down on your bed. You were scared for your friend. She was currently fighting a really powerful monster and that monster was none other than Toffee. You were scared you would lose the only friend you had. Even though you thought of her more as a sister. She knew that and was touched. You knew she was going to win this battle. She just had to. You fell asleep hoping to dream about something good.

In dream

You were walking around with your best friend Star. You two were having a blast eating corn, laughing at jokes, Star almost choking because she was laughing while eating corn then proceeded to laugh after her coughing fit was over. Every thing was perfect. You two started walking back towards the castle. When you two got to the entrance of the castle there were no guards. You thought that was a little weird but you shook that feeling away.

When the two of you walked in there was blood everywhere. Everyone was dead. Even Queen Moon and King River. You saw Ludo's lifeless body on the floor. You gasped. Tears started to run down your face. You turned to look at Star but what you saw was horrifying. You saw Toffee with his arm through Star's chest exactly where her hard should be. He removed his arm from her chest and started to walk towards you. You wanted to move but you couldn't. You were frozen. He started to lift his arm getting ready to finish you off.

No longer in the dreamworld

You jolted awake. You were panting. That dream did not help you at all. You got out of bed so you could get something to eat. Before you could walk into the kitchen and get yourself some food there was a knock on the door."Strange the only visitor I get is Star." You said. You eyes lit up. You rushed to the door and opened it but who was behind the door shocked you.

"Eclipsa?" You said confused. She smiled."I'm glad after all this time you survived me dear (Y/N)." Eclipsa said while pulling you into a hug. You were very confused.'Maybe I'm still dreaming' you thought. But you thought wrong. She pulled away and grabbed your shoulders."We have so much to catch up on!" Eclipsa said while smiling even more."I'm sorry but I'm not (Y/N). I mean I am but not the one you're looking for." You said hoping she would understand.

"That's impossible you look exactly like who I'm looking for!" Eclipsa said."I'll show you where the (Y/N) you are looking for is at." You said grabbing her hand and leading her to the graveyard. After a few minutes you both arrived in front of a grave. Eclipsa let go of your hand."That's impossible! You're right here!" She said while shaking her head."If it makes you feel any better I have a box of her stuff. If you want it I can give it to you." You said hoping to make her feel better. For some reason it started to hurt you to see her like this.

"But it's your stuff! You're not dead!" Eclipsa said crying even more. You grabbed ahold of her hand again and started leading her into the woods. You found this really cool place years ago while walking in the woods. After what felt like forever you both arrived in front of a waterfall. You continued to walk until you went through the water fall. You led her to a couch. You both sat down.

"If you're not the (Y/N) I know then how did you know this was here?" Eclipsa asked."What do you mean?" You asked confused."This was our get away place. We loved to come here. I loved my (Y/N)! (Y/N) was there for me when my husband died! (Y/N) was always there for me!" Eclipsa shouted while breaking down into tears again. You didn't know what to do.

You did the only thing you could do. You pulled out a board game. You sat it down on the table that was in front of you and Eclipsa. You started to pat her back."I know I'm not the one you were looking for but I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me?" You asked hoping she would say yes. She looked up and saw that it was her friends favorite game.

Even thought this wasn't the (Y/N) she knew as a kid. She was going to get to know this one."Yes." Eclipsa said while smiling. Over time Eclipsa got to know you. You two were in the cave again. Eclipsa was going to make you her's. And his time she wasn't going to let anyone get in the way. You two were playing the same game you would always play. Eclipsa thought it was funny when you would lose. She thought it was adorable to see you huff and crowd your arms.

You had just won. Your smile grew with each passing second. Eclipsa's heart couldn't take anymore of your cuteness. She grabbed you cheeks and kissed you. It took you by surprise. Yet you didn't pull away. Instead you kissed back. Eclipsa finally got was she wanted and what she deserved. You finally had someone else who cared about you. It truly was a happy ending.

The end!