Moon x River

Requested by @cdog277. This isn't going to be a long chapter. Sorry! (I am not completely caught up on the show btw)

It was a lovely day on Mewni. The corn was ripe for the picking, the sky looking lovely with just a few clouds here and there, the wind causing the trees the rustle. It was peaceful and put everyone who witnessed it in a good mood. But let's see how things are going for Moon and River. They were doing what they usually do, sit on their throne, act all "royally", not enjoying this beautiful day. It's truly sad.

Star was up in her room with Tom playing a game with Marco sitting in the back. River was thinking about hunting. Moon just signed to herself as she rested her head on her hand. She was extremely bored. They truly needed a day off. And that is exactly what they are going to get!

After a little bit of packing Moon and River were ready for a few day vacation. They left the fate of Mewni in Star's hands. River has to talk Moon into doing this. He said it would be to help Star learn for when she becomes queen. Hopefully she won't screw this up....

They went to this really nice dimension. It had palm trees and a nice beach in front of them. It was absolutely breathtaking. They got their stuff set up along with a portable house. Big enough for them to vacation in. After they got everything set up they went towards the beach.

They set up some beach chairs. They had their bathing suits on currently. They were also sitting on beach chairs under a giant umbrella."This is just what we needed right, Moon pie?" River asked."I suppose." Moon replied. She couldn't stop worrying about Star. River could sense that.

He was trying to think of a way to make her not worry so much."Why don't we go for a swim?" He asked so suddenly. Moon knew if she didn't say yes now he wouldn't stop asking her. She put a book mark in the book she was currently reading and got up with a sigh. She placed the book on her chair then went into the water with River.

After spending a few moments in the water with River she started to lighten up a bit. She started splash around with River. Needless to say she had a a great vacation. She might need another one after she sees what Star has done to Mewni....

The End!