Moon x Reader part 2

Requested by @wepsfr. They wanted me to make another one where it took place before she married River. Enjoy!

You were currently in Moon's room with her as she cried over the loss of her mother. You were hugging and crying yourself."It's not fair (Y/N). She didn't deserve this." She said crying into your shoulder."I know. What happened to her hurts us all." You say while trying to stop the tears from falling but failing miserably. The Death of the Queen took a toll on everybody.

"Why don't we go get you some food?" You asked hoping she would eat since she hasn't eaten in a while. She only nodded her. She stood up and dried her eyes. You both left her room to go get some food. It took a little longer than expected since every time one of the maids or butlers saw her they would go up to her and say that everything is going to be okay things like that.

When you both got there you some food but Moon wasn't eating."Moon you're going to have to eat at some point." You said hoping she would listen."I'm not hungry." Moon said poking at her food with her fork."Please? For me?" You asked looking in the eyes. She sighed and started to eat.'That worked?' You thought confused that it actually worked. Soon you finished your food and Moon only ate half of her food. It's a start right?

For the next few days people were talking about how to defeat the person who killed their beloved Queen. You were currently in Moon's room since she told you to stay there while she went to go ask for someone for some help. What you didn't know was that she was going to Queen Eclipsa. You were starting to get bored. After what seemed like forever which was only a hour Moon came back. She seemed happy which made you happy.

It all happened so fast. She kinda got revenge on the one who killed her mother. Everyone was so happy. Right now you were with Moon talking."He did what?" You asked feeling like your heart was being shattered right in front of you."He proposed!" Moon said with a giant smile on her face."I'm so happy for you!" You said giving her a fake smile. You were really upset.

Now it has been months later and she just got married to River. Well, now King River. You watched as they left for their honeymoon."So this is what it feels like to lose everything?" You asked yourself while crying in your room. You never even got to tell her how you felt."I just hope he treats you well, my Queen." You said right before you fell asleep.

The end!

I hope this is what you wanted. I'm sorry that it's short but I still have to make more chapters which is going to be difficult since I have to think of the plot and all. Anyways I hope you enjoyed bye!