Bokuto's after ending ( lemon warning)

This story is request by @-Shushi- . Hope you guys enjoy this one. If you like this story, please share it with your friends^^ thanks for all of you guys support^^.
I'm really sorry for my long disappearance. I has been busy a lot recently. I promise I will make up for you guys soon. Here is the chapter about my little owl^^

_________________________________________

After marriage, me and Bokuto move to a small house in Tokyo. We have two kids one is already three years old and the other is a new born.

'Mama why don't you play with Bo?'

'Bo I'm feeding your little sister right now'

'But you promise to play with me.'

' I will after this okay.' 

'fine.' He replied and walk away quietly.

The next few day:

'little Bo what's wrong?'

'nothing'

'There have to be something. Now tell me.'

'YOU ALWAYS WITH THE BABY, MAMA. YOU DON'T LOVE BO ANYMORE. I HATE AND THE BABY.'

He yells at me then run away crying. 

'Papa is home, Hey little Bo why are you sitting there crying.'

'Koutarou, you are home. Now come here and hold the baby. You will take care of the baby tonight.'

'Huh?'

I walk to little Bo and bring him up to my arm. 

'I'm sorry little Bo. Of course I love you, which mother doesn't love her son right. I love you the most in this family okay. So you should stop crying and we can go play okay.'

'Papa love mama too.'

' Move away Kotarou I'm now for little Bo only, you should go and take care of the baby'

Kotarou walk away sadly just like how little Bo did ( like father like son)

Time skip to night time:

I walk to my room after put little Bo to bed. Kotarou is already asleep? The room is dark. I move under the cover and hug him from behind but he move away from me. 

'What's wrong Kotarou?'

' I thought you only love little Bo.'

I laugh ' Are you getting jealous with your own son? Kotarou he is your son'

' If you love me then let's do it now'

'But I'm tired'

He climbs over me and start sucking my neck.

'Ahh Kotarou'

He takes off my shirt then my shorts. His left hand touch one of my nipple and sucks the other one. His right hand go down to my already wet womanhood. One finger then two and three deep into it make me let out a moan. He takes his fingers out and tastes it. 

'uhmm [y/n], you are as tasty as always. I think you are prepared enough.'

'please put it in hurry, I can't wait anymore.' 

He thrusts his in me fast and rough make me can't stop screaming his name.

' Ahhh  Bokuto... Ahhhh Koutarou...' 

The we heard a voice. 

' Mama I keep hearing you calling Bokuto, so I'm here mama.'

Little Bo is standing at the door rubbing his eyes with a teddy bear on his other hand. We freeze at the moment. Then his eyes wide open

' Papa what are you doing to mama, are you hurting her?'

'No no my dear, listen to me little Bo, mama and papa are just stretching so you should go back to sleep okay and close the door. Be a good child and listen to mama.

'Okay I'm going back to sleep now. Good night mama and papa.'

Little Bo walk away and close the door. 

'Okay that was close, I think that is enough for tonight.'

'But [y/n], I was so close to come.'

' we will continue tomorrow, now we both should go to sleep.' I kiss him let him lay down next to me. He wrap his arms around my waist and go to sleep. I feel like I have to take care to now just two but three kids including the big one next to me now, I smile.