Chapter 11: Water park

We got to 1.3k views already, Thanks you guys so much for your supporting. I will be updated more^^

__________________________________________________________

At the water park:

'[y/n] let's ride on that, that one and that one too.'

'Shoyo! slow down, stop dragging me around and pick one already.'

'AH! Let's ride that LOVE SLIDE. It's for two people at the same time.'

Hinata looks so excited, I don't think he even care why they call it a 'LOVE SLIDE'

'wait a sec shrimp boy, [y/n] will ride that slide with a man like me, one of the top Ace in Tokyo HOHOHO.'

'Bokuto-san, I don't think being top ace have anything to do with this...'

'Akaaashi!!! You supposed to support me :((('

Then an arm wrap my hip and pull me close to him. He whisper into my ear.

'[y/n]-chan, you looks so beautiful today. Your new bikini fits you perfectly. My eyes can't stop looking at your gorgeous curves.'

'... Thanks Oikawa-san for saying that.'

'You don't have to thanks me, I just said the fact. Now let's go with me and leave those guys behind.'

At that moment, a hand pull me away from Oikawa-san with a really strong force. It is a small hand but yet really strong. I'm being pull away by my little senpai.

'Senpai... Nishinoya-senpai... You are hurting my waist.'

'Oh, I'm sorry, I just can't stand seeing you around many boys and inside another guy arms like that.'

'uhmmm Senpai... Are you jealous?'

'...I'm not...' His face is blushing. He looks so cute right now. He is definitely jealous. Looking at his face I giggle of how cute he is right now.

'Ne senpai, do you want to go on that LOVE SLIDE with me? It will be really fun^^'

'... B-B-B-B-u-t-t-t, Are you sure you want to go with me?

'Yeah, of course, let's go'

I grap Nishinoya's small hand and drag him to the slide with me. His small warm hand is so fluffy and cute. His white and smooth skin, I just love touching it.

Other boys' POV:

' Oya?'

'What is it Kuroo?'

'I don't know bro, but I think I just see [y/n] going up that LOVE SLIDE with a small boy.'

'A small boy? but the shrimp is here than who is that?'

'Iwa-chan!!!!'

'Stop being so loud Trashykawa.'

'[y/n] is on the LOVE SLIDE with that Karasuno second years chibi.' (He is faking tears are falling down)

'That's bastard!!! He dares take [y/n] away from me. She is mine.'

'Actually, she is not your Bokuto-san.'

'Hahahahaha!!! Akashi is right bro, don't even try to say she is yours' Kuroo says it like a threat.

'It's fine. I will get [y/n] on the heart ferris wheel with me tonight and watch the fire work together.' - Kegeyama thought in his head, doesn't care about other boys.