Ushiwaka's ending

The day that I realize my feeling for Ushijima-san is the last day at the training camp. He is a quiet boy and yet really protective. As an expected for a third year, he is really mature like a grow up man. 

At the morning of the last day:

It's the last day of the training camp. I wish It would last longer. I want to spend more times with the boys, especially Ushijima. Even though I didn't speak to him a lot but he is always by my side when I need help. He also teach me some skills. What a good guy. I'm standing at a soccer field behind the campus and looking up the stars.

'haizzzz' * sound of a long sigh*

'what's up with that sigh?'

'Oh Ushijima-san I didn't know that you were there.'

'I have been here for a long time. What is it that trouble you?'

I take a long deep breath and face him. 

' Ushijima-san, I like you so please go out with me.'

He giggle lightly.

' Do you even need to ask that?'

He come closer and lean in for a kiss. He sucks my lower lips and get his tounge  enter my mouth. We go for a deep and passionate french kiss. We only stop when we need a breath. We don't stop here. He go down to my neck an nibble on a spot which makes me moan a little.

'Stop it, you will leave a mark.'

' That will prove that you are mine.'

He pushes me down and showers me with kisses. He takes off his shirt and tries to do the same thing with me but then we hear someone call out to us. 

'[y/n]-chan, Ushiwaka!!! where are you guys? It's late now.'

We share one last kiss and smile at each other.

' We will save this one for the next time when we are at a private place. Now we should go back or everyone will be worried.' He said

I follow him back to the school building. We share a goodnight kiss and part away to our room. This is the best night I have ever had. 

A/t's notes: 

Hey guys! I'm sorry if this one is too short. I thought that I would write a lemon one, but I save it for the after ending story^^ Also I'm sorry that It takes so long for me to updated. The next chapter will be the last ending, but It won't be the last chapter so don't worry^^ Hope you guys enjoy the story so far:))))