Chapter 10: Amusement park

Time skip, two days later after the day at the hot spring: 

Today, we will go to the amusement park together. Arriving at our destination, we will go in separate way to discover the park in pairs. I pair up with Hinata since he is my bestfriend so we want to have some fun together. We decide to go on our own way different from everyone else. But for some other reasons, which I don't know, others are following us. Kuroo with Kenma, Oikawa with Iwazumi, Ushijima with Tendou, Bokuto and Akashi, Nishinoya and Tanaka, Kageyama and Yachi, They are hiding but I can see them clearly. They are tall (except from Nishinoya and Hinata^^) and hot so the draw a lot of attention to them. We are allowed to go on our own then meet up at lunch so they don't need to go with us, I get a little annoyed. 

'Hinata stop!' I turn around and look at them

'What's wrong [y/n]?' 

'You guys stop hiding, I know that you guys are there...Oikawa stop hugging that tree you are taller than it so I know right away. Kuroo don't you think it's too hot to where that jacket, hat and mask. Ushijima you are pretend to read the newspaper but your eyes are on us. Bokuto, your ice cream is already melt because you don't stop starring at me. Nishinoya senpai, how long are you planning to hide under the chair. (a long sigh) what do  you guys want?'

'[y/n]-chan we just want to make sure the chibi-chan won't do anything to you.' -Oikawa says with innocent puppy eyes looks like a puppy which has just been scolded. 

'Yeah, That's right we are' -Kageyama said.

'You guys think this little Hinata will do something bad to me. He is my bestfriend and he is incapable to do anything to me. Also since when are you so much agree with Oikawa, Kageyama.'

'[y/n], that's harsh :'( ' -said Hinata

'I'm sorry Hinata.'

'I will go with Yachi so that you guys don't have to worry anymore.'

I take Yachi hand and take her with me. They really pissed me. They are no children anymore, some of them are already third years. Yachi is scared of roller coaster and height so we don't get to ride any, that really sad. I thought I get a chance to have some fun.

'I'm sorry [y/n], because of me you can't play anything. You should go with other boys or Hinata.'

' Don't say that Yachi, I have fun going with a girl my age. Also, we still get to have fun with other games.'

'[y/n]-san, you are so strong and kind. You also confident and really friendly. Even though we are the same age, you look so mature and so much better than me. No wonder you got all the boys attention to you at the training camp. I really admire you, I hope that one day I can become like you.' 

' Thank you Yachi, but you know what, me and you are different so you can't become like me. You will be strong and confident in your way. You will be special because of who you are. You don't have to be me to draw the boys attention. You are already special right now so be confident. Also, I don't think I get any boys attention.' - I said to her with a smile.

'[y/n], You might not realize but they are still following us.'

'Oh, I know, It's just I don't want to care anymore...'

The Boys' POV:

 'What are they talking about? why are they suddenly stop walking.'-Hinata

'Why do you want to know what the girls are talking about? also how childish to follow them' -Bokuto

'Yeah, said the guy who is doing the same thing.' Kuroo said with a smirk

'Guys be quiet or she will know we are following her.'-oikawa

 ' She probably knows already. She is very smart.' -Kageyama with Ushijima knock with agreement. 

'Do you guys realize that people are staring at us...' - Akashi

'why am I being drag into this...' -kenma and Iwazumi said at the same time

'Yo guys act you are doing nothing. She is walking to this way'-Nishinoya yell at them.

Back to [y/n]'s POV: 

I walk to the bush where all of them are hiding. 

'Do you think I can't find out a group of 12 huge boys hiding behind a small bush and everyone is looking at...'

They give me innocent faces just like before. I give them a really long sigh and said:

'Do you guys want to join us we can play some games and go together until lunch?'

'REALLY!!!' Hinata, Bokuto, Nishinoya, Oikawa and Tanaka said at the same time. The others don't say anything but their face bright up really excited. 

'Yes, so let's go' 

They take turn to sit next to me on the roller coaster. After many rides, we go into a haunted house. Everything is fake so I don't get scared at all, but Hinata is shivering next to me. I laugh at how scared he is, he is always scared at ghost so I don't judge him. Then we get to the restaurant and meet up with others and coaches. After lunch we will go to the water park. It will be really fun.