Oikawa Tooru's ending

At the night before thee last day:

' Pss.. [y/n]-chan'

'huh? what is it Oikawa-san? it's midnight right now'

'wake up and come with me, I wanna show you something.'

'Can you show it to me tomorrow. I'm tired. You should go back to the boys' room and sleep too.'

'come on, this will only appear at this time. Wake up quickly.'

Despite me resisting from waking up, he picks me up and carry me away in a bridal style. I have to keep it quiet or I will wake everyone else up. 

He brings me to a field at the back a little far away from the campus. The grass there grow high and the sky is full with stars shine bright. 

'where is this place? It's so beautiful!'

'I found this place on the first day here when I was wandering around. I want to show this place to you. Try to walk on the grass.' 

I walk on the grass just like he said. There are fireflies flying up from where I stand. There are so many of them and they are so beautiful. I was sleepy but I'm not right. I wish I have brought my phone to capture these scene.

' Do you love it?'

'YES! I really love this. They are so beautiful. I can't believe there is a place like this in Tokyo. Thank you for bringing me here.'

'Ne [y/n]'

He kneels down right in front of me just like he is trying to propose me. He holds one of my hand and says:

'[y/n], I have fallen in love with you since the first day we met. I want to know more about you. Say [y/n], will you become my girlfriend?'

'YES!!!' 

He stand straight up and gives me a kiss. This is the first time I have ever received such a passionate kiss. 

'I love you Tooru'

____________________________________________________________________

This is quiet short, but I hope you guys enjoy this part^^ thank you for all your support <3