Kuroo's ending

Kuroo doesn't stop messing around me since he has the picture of me wearing that red bikinis. 

' Hey [y/n]!' here he is again

' What do you want this time?'

' I just want to check on that ass of yours he whispers into my ears.

If he doesn't have that pic, I would have kick him and knock him down right away. 

The night fall down and we are having a BBQ party because we will leave tomorrow. 

' I know you guys are high school student but you still should have some drinks to celebrate our succeed. The training camps is coming to an end. I hope you guys have some good times. Now CHEER!!!'

"CHEER!!!!"

'Ne [y/n]-chan, you should drink a lot, you are the best girl in this training camp after all^^'

' Thanks Oikawa-san, but I'm not really good with alcohol.'

'It's fine, some drinks won't kill you'

'Okay, I guess I should drink' 

After a few shots, I'm getting drunk, my face is all red but I still have to stay awake so nobody knows, except Kuroo. He seems to notice about me being drunk. 

'Hey [y/n], let's go get some rest. You are not looking good.'

' I'm fine. I still can have fun with everyone.'

'No you are not, let's go get some rest.'

' Everyone will be playing until morning in the classroom so I guess I will get her to the infirmary room. It will be more quiet there.'

' Good idea, I will let [y/n] in your care Kuroo.'

'Okay, leave her to me shimizu-san.'

Kuroo's POV:

We arrive at the infirmary room. She doesn't say a world to me, looks like she is really tired. I put her down on one of the bed and cover her with a blanket.

'So hot, why do you cover me with the blanket. It's too hot.'

'You will get a cold if you don't cover yourself. Now stay still and get some rest.'

I think I will get back to everyone. Suddenly, she grips on my hand.

' Please don't leave me here alone. Kuroo, stay here with me.'

 What is this, she is so cute. I think I should stay with her. Then she starts stripping herself.

' Hey, what are you doing? Stop stripping. I can't hold myself if you do this.'

'Ne Kuroo, It's so hot, can you help me strip off?'

This is bad, she is too cute. If she keep being like this, I can't hold myself back. 

'You like my ass right, you can touch it now. It's all yours, here feel it.' 

I'm such a lucky man, that I get to know this side of her. This is a rare scene that no one can see it. 

She pushes me down so that she can be on top. Stripping herself off and start to take off my shirt too.  I push her down and take off our shirts completely. I start with a kiss on her lips. I bite her lower lip gently so I can enter her mouth. Our tongues twist each other, we kiss so passionate. I go down to her neck and leave a mark on her neck, which makes her lets out a little moan. She is so hot, looking at her like this is really turn me on. I take her bra off and toss it away. Then I suck her nipple hard, she moan little. I stop in the midway because She has lost her conscious, If I continue on I will be a bad guy and I will lose the best girl. She falls asleep because she is too tired. I put her bra and her shirts back on closely. I lay down next to her and embrace her from behind.  

The next morning, back to [y/n]'s POV:

Ughh my head is hurt. What is this feeling? it's so warm, someone is hugging me. I turn my head around and see Kuroo. He looks so peacefully asleep. Wait! why is he sleeping next to me and where are we.

' Kuroo wake up! why are you sleeping next to me?'

'[y/n] be quiet, it's still early.'

'Kuroo wake up hurry, the sun is up and where are we.'

' Are you not remembering anything at all? this is an infirmary room. I bring you here last night because everyone will be playing in the classroom. You were drunk and I think you need a quiet place to sleep.'

'Wait! I WAS DRUNK???'

'Yeah, you were all red.'

' Did I do anything weird?'

' Oh! you wanna know?' He looks at me with a smirk.

' I did do something weird, did I?'

'hmm let's me remember, I was trying to leave and you hold onto me and ask me to stay with a begging face. You were so cute at that time.' he giggles.

' Is that all?'

'Yeah!' ( he want to hide the other part, he think he will tell you one day.)

'Okay, that's good. Well you just need to forget all about that and it will be fine.'

He push me back down to the bed. His face is so close to mine that I can feel every of his heart beats clearly. 

' You are not going to leave me after you have begged me to stay right? I slept with you after all.'

' I didn't say that I will leave you.'

 'Then stay here with me longer. I love you [y/n].'

He kisses me and I reply to his kiss. 

' I love you too, Kuroo.' 

________________________________________________

Hey guys! sorry that I make you guys wait for so long this is the last ending. I will save the lemon for the after ending story. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter^^