Hinata's Birthday special chapter: marriage day

So this is a special chapter, a spin off story of you and Hinata. Enjoy this one^^.

_____________________________________________________________________

I'm so nervous. Today is the day, the day I wear this gorgeous white dress that I have ever dreamt of. Shoyo and I have officially dated for seven years since second year of high school. He proposed to me after his final international match in front of thousands people. It was lived on the television. It's embarrassed and yet really romantic. From a short innocent boy to a tall matured gentlemen, he has grown up so much. I don't have to afraid to wear heels next to him anymore.

'[y/n], are you ready? It's times' - mom looks at me with tears closely roll down on her cheeks.

'Mom, don't cry, If you cry, I will too. My makeup will be ruined If I did so please don't cry.'

'[y/n], you was a little girl to me and now you are a grown up lady who will marry a wonderful man. I'm so happy to look at you.'

The time for the ceremony has come, my father lead me to the stage where Shoyo is standing. He looks at me, eyes wide open and face freeze.

'Why you look at me like that. Do I not look good?'

'No [y/n], you are beautiful. I have never seen someone this much beautiful before.'

The ceremony starts.

'From this day onward, I, Hinata Shoyo, choose you, [L/n][F/N], to be my wife. To live together and laugh together;To work by your side and dream in your arms;To fill your heart and feed your soul;To always seek out the best in you;To play with you whenever I can, as we grow old;Always loving you with all my heart, until the end of our forever.'

'I, [L/n][F/n], choose you, Hinata Shoyo, to be my husband. To love and to cherish you, to honor and to comfort you, to stand by you in sorrow or in joy, in hardship or in ease, to be both your lover and your closest friend.'

'Hinata Shoyo and [L/n][F/n], you have expressed your love to one another through the commitment and promises you have just made. It is with these in mind that I pronounce you husband and wife. You have kissed a thousand times, maybe more.But today the feeling is new. No longer simply partners and best friends, you have become husband and wife and can now seal the agreement with a kiss. Today, your kiss is a promise. You may kiss the bride.'

Today, the day I feel this kiss from Shoyo is different. The kiss won't feel again. The kiss of love, promise and the kiss to prove our bonds together are unbreakable. Today, I no longer your girlfriend anymore. We move to a higher stage. I become your wife, you one and only. I will be by your side all the and take care of you just like how you did to me. I will see your sunny smile every morning I wake up and cuddle with you all night. My closest friend and my husband. I love you Shoyo.

Times skip. Six years later:

'Papa, mama doesn't want me to eat cookies. I want to eat cookies. Papa takes some for me please.'

'Me too, I want some too. Mama said It's nearly dinner times so she won't let's us.'

The twins jump up and down in front of Shoyo, begging him to take some cookies for them. Shoyo is really kind so he walk to the kitchen to take some for them.

' Don't you dare take the cookies for them.'

I said when I'm finishing off my dish for dinner.

'But I can't stand seeing them looking at me with those puppy eyes, begging for cookies.'

'Shoyo, you are falling for their trick. I have been cooking hard, so they have to wait for dinner. If they eat cookies, they will be full and won't eat my dinner. Dinner is ready, you can call them in for dinner instead.'

Shoyo walks out to living room and pick two kids on his shoulder and bring them to dinner table. Those two remind me of Shoyo when he was still a kid. They are cheerful and loud, also really cute. Shoyo has bring me two happiness of my life and himself as the third. I can't image my life without him next to my side.