Chapter 5: 2nd day

The next morning, I wake up and I found myself sleeping in my futon also wearing a Nekoma jacket. I remember I was sitting with Kuroo last night, but now I wake up in my futon? Maybe he brought me back here. He is such a nice guy, I should go thank him. Everyone is waking up, we have about an hour before morning jog. I have plenty of time to get ready. On my way to the bathroom, I saw Tsuki walking pass me.

'Ohayo Tsuki-Kun'

'You seem to have fun with the Nekoma's captain huh. You even wearing his clothes now.' He said with an annoying smirk on his face. Did he see us last night?

'Nothing happens between us, we were just talking. That's all'

'Yeah, yeah whatever, and plss don't call me Tsuki'

He just walks away. What's wrong with him, I was trying to be nice with him. What a jerk.

'[y/n]-chan ohayo, you wake up early, and why are you wearing Nekoma jacket?'

'Bokuto-san ohayo, this is Kuroo's jacket. It was cold last night so he lends me this. I don't see him anywhere. Can you give this jacket to him and say thank you.'

'Kuroo is still sleeping, sure I will give it to him for you'

'Arigato, Bokuto-san'

'[y/n]-chan, ohayo'

'oh Oikawa-san ohayo'

'Ne [y/n]-chan, do you miss me when I wasn't sleeping with you last night. Do you feel sad or cry for me?' Oikawa runs to me and hugs me really tight.

'No, not at all, actually I slept peacefully. Also can you please release me, I think I will be suffocated.'

'[y/n], you are so mean, just like Iwa-chan.'

'whatever. I'm going to the bathroom. Bye-bye. See ya later'

Oikawa is annoying sometimes. but he is not a bad guy. He is actually kind and nice.

___***___

Today, morning practice, we will run through the track in the wood. There are many ways to go through it. There will be trap along the run so we have to be careful. We were split into a team of five. There are Nishinoya, Ushijima, Kageyama, Bokuto and me in team 9 and we run on route 6. It seems to be the safest route.

My team is a mess. This is teamwork so all members of the team have to pass the same time. Right now, Ushijima just keep running really fast, Bokuto and Nishinoya just keep running around, me and Kageyama just keep running at the same pace behind Ushijima. Nishinoya and Bokuto just can't get along Ushijima.

*sigh*

'[y/n] are you tired, are you okay, why are you sighing?' -Nishinoya

'yeah [y/n]! are you tired, do you need me to carry you? My back is really comfortable. you will really love the ride' -Bokuto

Both Nishinoya and Kageyama stare at Bokuto after what he said. The atmosphere becomes tenser. Then comes the first trap. There is a machine that keeps shooting volleyball into us. We have to hit all the ball into the basket hanging around the tree to be able to pass the trap. Our team is strong so we can pass easily. After a few more traps, we finally reach the last one. I end up sprained my ankle because Bokuto, Nishinoya, and Kageyama were fighting about something but they don't let me know, but they push me during their fight. It was just an accident but my ankle is really bad. There is still a long way until we reach the end of the road, I don't know how I can walk anymore. Then Ushijima comes, he brings me to uphold me like a princess. The other three looks like they don't really like it.

'You need to hold my neck or you will fall on the way [y/n]' He said with a warm tone. He is not as cold as he looks.

I hold his neck, my face heat up and my heart pounds hard. This is the first time someone holds me like this. He smells so good, his shampoo mix with his sweat is not bad. Also, his hair is so soft. I close my eyes so that I can hide my embarrassment. I relax my body into his arm.

We reach the end of the road Kiyiko treat my ankle. I have to wait after two days for my ankle to completely heal. That's mean I can't play for two days. Hinata and Kageyama help me get to my room.

'[y/n], I shouldn't let you go with them, if you were with me, you won't injure your ankle.'

'Hinata, It's fine, I will heal in two days, it's not your false at all.'

After Hinata left, someone walks into the room and lie down next to me. He hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. I turn around and it was Bokuto.

'Bokuto you are not at the practice?'

'Stay still [y/n], don't struggle. I'm having a break while the other teams are playing. [y/n], I'm really sorry that, because of me, you can't play volleyball for two days. Can you let me hug you if you forgive me.'

I'm not mad at him, and I forgive him. I stay still and let him hug until his break is over. He is so warm. He held my head in his chest. I can hear his heartbeat really clearly. It really fast, it makes my heart beat faster too. He looks really calm right now and his face is all red. I can't believe someone really loud can be this calm. His face right now is very precious, you won't see this a lot. I then fall asleep and he leaves the room.